Names

Make7upu101

I'm pretty much on the same boat as Phil, if I remember correctly he copied me! :o If I'm mistaken you suck Phil. :P

I was cougar_uk_2k on Scapeboard but decided to just carry my RL name over from IRC to the new boards. I kinda got into some trouble soon after that though, that's why I've made my return to the boards recently. :oops:

At this moment in time Chris is my perfect forum name. Makes me wish I could have gotten Chris on RuneScape though. :P Ah well Cougz will have to suffice. ^_^

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

I picked Castlecaster on Runescape and the old boards back in 2003 because I thought it sounded cool and wanted to be a PKing tank mage. I immediately regretted it, and begged to have my name changed to Tomato. Luckily, the staff was gracious enough to make the change. Now, I couldn't be happier with my name. :)

tomato1ry.png

I'm pretty much on the same boat as Phil, if I remember correctly he copied me!

For rs name? You're dreaming now :P I will explain as soon as you go onto irc :wink:

sig2ho7.jpg

Well, NorthernHero sounds maybe childish, is too long and clumbsy. I think. ?. Well atleast its kinda unique, I think.

Nowadays I don't use NorthernHero for new forums/games/anything I sign in. Created NorthenHero 2 or 3 years ago.

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

I wanna change my name to 'CaRLo' just so I can use my av and matching sig :(

underwater2.gif

underwater.gif

It's creepy though, I use CaRLo on every RS forum I go to and when I check out a few other non rs forums, 'CaRLo' is also registered Oo

Id change it to LoneWolf_0.... i like that much better.... or just Lone_0

May I ask why _0? :)

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

I'm happy with my nick as it is now. Maybe Subseven instead of Subse7en, cause alot of people called me "Subse" or somth ingame. Oh well, can't be perfect. ;)

Actually if you say it out loud it sounds like you have a stutter. :D

Subse-seven-en. :lol:

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

i'd send a mental telegram to myself in the past to use the name Shippou in RS, evan though Inu-Yasha wasn't in the States at the time.

I'd do the same thing only to use the name Itachi even though I'm pretty sure the Naruto Manga was either just beginning or like 2 volumes in I don't know

Id change it to LoneWolf_0.... i like that much better.... or just Lone_0

May I ask why _0? :)

Kinda my trade mark. I know most of the names i like are already taken, and i really like those names, so for my uniqe part, i always have _0.

Althoughin Diablo2 it was always _abc, but i changed it.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

i'll never change nadril, 'nevah!

although would be nice if i could take off the _zhc on runescape... but some * took nadril already :?

although, can we wish for others to change their names?

i'd want ryan to change his back to caste, and dementedhero to uncovrd. :(

you mean crate? Yeah, I can see how much the change would mean to you :roll:. Can't even remember it...

I'm fine with forum name. Not so happy with rs name - LordSquall. Ugh big FF fan at the time.

I can't imagine being anything other than ChocoboT anymore :o

Wish I could change my RS name though...omnimon182 doesn't sound as cool as it used to 4 years ago :(

And yes I have been accustomed to your name, unknownmasterofnothing :)

ChocoboT.jpeg

Let's make babies!