What College?

runesmithie

I dotn know, but i have to go to both university and collage... grrr so much school!

For university, i will go to McMaster, and im lucky cause i live just on the mountain, only a 15-20 minute drive there!

Dont know for teachers collage...

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Me thinks no one will have ever heard of anyone else's university. :?

In any case, I'm going to St. Norbert's in De Pere...

*waits to see if anyone has the slightest clue as to where that is, or if anyone ever cares*

*crickets can be heard*

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

Ick, Ryan, University of Georgia??? University of Tennessee all the way. Anyway I would like to go to Chapel Hill but i dont know if thats the kind of school that fits my needs, or I would like to go to a good baseball school on a scholarship and eventually make it to the bigs

I dotn know, but i have to go to both university and collage... grrr so much school!

For university, i will go to McMaster, and im lucky cause i live just on the mountain, only a 15-20 minute drive there!

Have you been accepted to McMaster's? Thats quite a good school if I'm not mistaken, and I'd strongly consider it if I got a decent scholarship. You plan to be a teacher? You should think about Nippising, Laurier, Western, or York. In Laurier, you can get it done in 4 years as opposed to 5 everywhere else! Gl with that!

As for me, I plan to go to..I dunno! Wherever gives me the biggest scholarship I'd assume. Perhaps Waterloo, McMasters, or U of Toronto. Those are my top choices.

signaturecj5.jpg

black hills university in south dakota :)

dad's active duty military, and thats are legal residence (although we live in kentucky at the moment) so it will be cheeper to go to :P

plus family is there, and one of my cousins is going to go there a year after i do :)

Guest GhostRanger
Ick, Ryan, University of Georgia??? University of Tennessee all the way. Anyway I would like to go to Chapel Hill but i dont know if thats the kind of school that fits my needs, or I would like to go to a good baseball school on a scholarship and eventually make it to the bigs

blahhh!!! I'll be going to the University of Kentucky!

(then hopefully law school at UT...)

Have you been accepted to McMaster's? Thats quite a good school if I'm not mistaken, and I'd strongly consider it if I got a decent scholarship. You plan to be a teacher? You should think about Nippising, Laurier, Western, or York. In Laurier, you can get it done in 4 years as opposed to 5 everywhere else! Gl with that!

As for me, I plan to go to..I dunno! Wherever gives me the biggest scholarship I'd assume. Perhaps Waterloo, McMasters, or U of Toronto. Those are my top choices.

LOL no im not accepted cause i havent applied. Im only in grd 10. Ill talk to my councolour next year though, get me started. I want to be a science teacher so ill taking something sciency in Mcmaster... lol never know, perhaps we will meet one day there.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

As of now I'm not going to any college. Taking a year off from school in general to save up money and enjoy my time off. But when I return I'll most likely go to a county college for two years to earn some credit and stay close to my girlfriend who is going to Yale. :)

Virginia Tech, Naval Academy, Airforce Academy

whichever one i go itll b one of those

Virginia Tech! Woohoo.

Alrighty then..VA Tech is a great collage! I know people who go there.

Anyways sadly I am no where near collage right now. Actually its not a sad thing. Im fine with being young. I'll get back to you guys in another 5 years.

Last year of highschool for me.

Hoping for Seneca, University of Toronto (if im lucky) or my fail safe, Royal Military College of Canada.

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Virginia Tech, Naval Academy, Airforce Academy

whichever one i go itll b one of those

Virginia Tech! Woohoo.

Alrighty then..VA Tech is a great collage! I know people who go there.

^^

CCCFUHS!

Chris's Computer College For Underachieving Highschool Students!

:D

I'm too smart to go to college and too dumb to go to University. :P

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

CCCFUHS!

Chris's Computer College For Underachieving Highschool Students!

:D

I'm too smart to go to college and too dumb to go to University. :P

You've waited to be able use that line for years havn't you. =_=

I have a full scholarship to any school in Arizona, but I really would want to go to the East coast. I'm hoping to get a full ride to either Columbia (NY) or Johns Hopkins University (MD). Going into biochemistry and then my MD :oops:

punk4ever.gif

By The_Jeppoz :wink: