What College?

runesmithie

Last year of highschool for me.

Hoping for Seneca, University of Toronto (if im lucky) or my fail safe, Royal Military College of Canada.

Ahh, a friend goes to Seneca for Computer Sciences. That's a College tho, right? If you're looking for a U of T scholarship tho, good luck! They barely give out anything worth considering, a couple thousand for the absolute most. They expect for you to bribe them, for allowing you to come. I guess they don't see it as the other way around. :x

signaturecj5.jpg

I have a full scholarship to any school in Arizona, but I really would want to go to the East coast. I'm hoping to get a full ride to either Columbia (NY) or Johns Hopkins University (MD). Going into biochemistry and then my MD :oops:

Does Hopkins even offer a full ride? :? I know no school in WI does. I would think a school as prestigious and hard to get into as Hopkins wouldn't need to offer any full ride scholarships. In any case, good luck doing Pre-Med. I'm doing the same thing (Chemistry emphasis) and my brother is a senior who also went the same route... Let me tell ya, it's going to suck, you have no idea just how much studying we're going to have to do :?.

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

I have a full scholarship to any school in Arizona, but I really would want to go to the East coast. I'm hoping to get a full ride to either Columbia (NY) or Johns Hopkins University (MD). Going into biochemistry and then my MD :oops:

Does Hopkins even offer a full ride? :? I know no school in WI does. I would think a school as prestigious and hard to get into as Hopkins wouldn't need to offer any full ride scholarships. In any case, good luck doing Pre-Med. I'm doing the same thing (Chemistry emphasis) and my brother is a senior who also went the same route... Let me tell ya, it's going to suck, you have no idea just how much studying we're going to have to do :?.

You'll be happy you did when you're reaping the $100k a year paycheck as a doctor.

Don't know what I'm doing yet...I had to drop out of highschool when I was 16 for personal reasons, and I doubt I could ever go to a University now...I have a GED and I was going to go to a community college to do math and stuff that I missed out my last 2 years of HS, but I don't know if I'll ever be able to get into a University now...I know that the University of Minnesota (where I live) accepts people with GED's..but yea..

So as of now, I'll be going to a community college (bleh..) for a year or something to take algebra because I only got to take Algebra 1, so I only really know the basics..So I have to take Alg. 2 and College Algebra. Geometry is easy so I won't bother taking that, but I guess I'll also have to take Calculus too..I don't even know what that is since that's senior year stuff here lol...

I'm going to be a loser I'm sure....No matter how smart I am, college's just frown upon people who drop out of HS, no matter what the reason was.

You can always try. And I do know what I'm getting myself into. It's a long and arduous road, but I'll take it one step at a time.

Harvard, Yale, etc. are all well-known unis and they offer full rides, why wouldn't a school offer one? It's my goal to get in there, but not a fool-proof plan.

punk4ever.gif

By The_Jeppoz :wink:

Last year of highschool for me.

Hoping for Seneca, University of Toronto (if im lucky) or my fail safe, Royal Military College of Canada.

Ahh, a friend goes to Seneca for Computer Sciences. That's a College tho, right? If you're looking for a U of T scholarship tho, good luck! They barely give out anything worth considering, a couple thousand for the absolute most. They expect for you to bribe them, for allowing you to come. I guess they don't see it as the other way around. :x

I laugh at the word scholaship! Ha! Haha!

But I already have a university credit with UT so I know what I want if I can get good marks.

I think Seneca is nice and its close enought to my house.

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Wesleyan University :D

Is that in Georgia cause I know some kids that go to Wesleyan Middle School and High School near Atlanta

If it's the same school as the Wesleyan Cardinals, then it's up in Connecticut.

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Studying Law at Uppsala University would be neat.

sounds like a great plan, one I'd never choose, but an excellent plan :)

me, I "managed" to get into Lunds Tekniska Ḫ̦̉̉skola. Gonna study Nanotechnics, an engineering program which is 4 years...

but I wont start until 2007, damn military service :wall:

korla3eaqd3.jpg

Hokies hokies hokies! Virginia Tech all the way!

If anyone else plans on going there, give me a PM ;)

Virginia Tech, Naval Academy, Airforce Academy

whichever one i go itll b one of those

Virginia Tech! Woohoo.

Alrighty then..VA Tech is a great collage! I know people who go there.

^^

Hokies Hokies Hokies! Woohoo!! Im telling ya. VA Rocks! 8)