Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. Scan with Ad-aware SE and Spybot S+D, then post a HijackThis log.
  2. Usually post these types of questions on the media board. But I was bored so... here is your original picture... http://img294.echo.cx/img294/3145/wgsig9oc.png and here's it to fit our sig limits (300x150x30kb) ... http://img125.echo.cx/img125/3029/z2up.jpg
  3. Phil replied to Bubsa's topic in Off-Topic
    At least we can laugh at your grammar... You talking about God Save the Queen? I've heard a lot worse.
  4. Phil replied to Forceape's topic in Off-Topic
    It's more sick how they portrayed him before. They made out like all he had to do was turn up and he'd win. Yeah I agree. I hate how newspapers do that with sports people.
  5. I'm double jointed in my hands :)
  6. Phil replied to Forceape's topic in Off-Topic
    Aye c'mon Murray :) Hopefully he will get pretty far. Was disapointed that Henman lost, but I think it's pretty sick how the media are portraying him now.
  7. If you had of searched you might have come across http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=171134
  8. Apparently spanish is easier to learn if you learned French beforehand (or vice versa), or so I've been told by a few people. Although I never enjoyed taking languages at school, I never had any trouble with german or french and I'm sure that if I actually wanted to learn it and did the work needed I could learn it quite easily.
  9. By juggle he means keepie ups. We don't call it juggling here in UK If so What position(s) do you play? Centre Back (can play sweeper if need be) How long have you been playing? In competitive leagues - about 10 years, but started playing football quite a few years before that What team/club you play for? not in a club just now Favorite Player(s)? probably Ronaldinho And team(s)? St. Johnstone Can you juggle, how many times? Not tried in a while, but I could get over 100
  10. Well when I was younger I always wanted to be a professional footballer (the same as most of my friends). Nowadays I don't really know what would be my dream job really, but I'd really like a job abroad, somewhere warm like Australia :P Something which would give me a decent amount of money also :wink:
  11. Longest I've lasted is probably about 34 hours or so, never really couted it.
  12. Phil replied to Bmw's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm pretty sure the only way to donate just now is through the site. All the money goes to Silverion anyway as he pays for the hosting of the site and forums. I quite agree on the idea of getting extra ways of donating to the forum, like paying for the use of an avatar for example (this has been discussed about not that long ago.)
  13. If you are paranoid about getting spyware on your system then sure buy it. But I would say Ad-aware SE is sufficient itself. Just scan with it every couple of days along with the other programs Michaelwest suggested and you should be fine.
  14. Bacon2003 SwtKittn Moridin Baldazar Thegumbyone El Caballero Pigstein 10secondhero Fantasy4000 Retsof1169 Deathturtle2 Sin q Oergg Ks Jeppe Miss Runite King Arctic Pure Cougar Ferreus Nik699 x Ex1le x Nik69692 Cruiser1 1 man army Simirilion Deaddragon31 Legola5 Cougar uk 2k Freakydead Mj Namnocconman Ex1le Star Jades Ism Jism Stu cant pk Dusqi ForsakenMage Misplacedme Pure spling Trickyric Zidanect The ruler200 Rune Archer Acasha L B P Dempzie Mad4u689 Hannibal14 Purecheese Necromagus Dadevilsidol Gugge Toxa007 Katryna Ftp Number Greenminer Angel29az Tuscia Josina Gathra Dark counda Glidden05 Witukka Zargo vi JbWhitanll Rabk Sir Brennan Fat Slug Sunli Maliciousmax H O O C H I Im Lara 69me Lansal Prncessblue Kesakahn Lady Death89 [bleep]e1011 Kopak90 Articrunite Das1330 99 diablo 99 [bleep]e x41 Nathaninch Sierra22 Luisito0 Bubsa S1acker Ape8191 6thdevil
  15. Phil replied to MPM's topic in Off-Topic
    wallet type: brown leather About ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã10 some receipts Citylink Bus student card Jessops 25 free prints token card thing An old bus ticket A card which gives me deals for drinks in certain places 2 debit cards Student ID Driving Licence
  16. That was only for like 2 days a couple of weeks ago. They got it sorted. That newest web service outage is unrelated.
  17. Phil replied to Dontknowyet's topic in Off-Topic
    Well crazy frog just got week number 4 at number 1 :( It beat James Blunt's new song, which I think should have easily made it to number 1. Who are the people that are still buying this crazy frog? OK I laughed a bit on the first week but it's just getting out of hand.
  18. Phil replied to xdoomsdayx's topic in Tech and Computers
    If you had of looked around the forums first, or searched you would have come across this post - http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=71
  19. hehe, did you even try to read the thread :wink: Anyway, If I were the one recieving death threats, I would be going to the police about it, if it kept happening. If I kept recieving prank phone calls, I'd probably try and talk to my phone provider company and if they couldn't do anything, I'd probably go to the police. Why should you have to put up with annoying little brats who are having a laugh at your expense and wasting your time?
  20. This is a known bug. Bad programming on Jagex's part. Sound wont work in firefox. This has been posted lots of times before. Please search before posting.
  21. Happy Birthday man. *remembers his 18th birthday well* (well parts of it) :wink:
  22. His main and forum name is 56warrior, but he made omegawytch later. lol bubsa sorted the quotes. It made us both look like n00bs
  23. Have seen Family Guy once but have never seen American Dad (I think, what's it about? cartoon?)
  24. It was :P This post is making me miss Scapeboard... Hehe, want to read the omegawytch chronicles again? Moridin managed to save them all, and reposted them at rsinn :P
  25. I think of people like that when I think of Scapeboard, but not the 'new' forums. SB also reminds me of people like Swt and 56 Warrior. Great days on sb when those type of people posted regulary.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.