Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. 'tis a pity some of the replies weren't so lighthearted or fun. This was left open all day and was only locked when people started to get really nasty. The mod who locked that started a new thread for discussion on the bombings soon after, as they knew it was a subject that needed to be discussed.
  2. My room is pretty much a cupboard atm. Filled with all my stuff. In the process of having a clear out type thing. Might post a pic later, but I'm warning you now, it doesn't look tidy :P
  3. Yes I see where you are coming from rocketman. But these conspiracy threads always end up the same, with people ending up having a flame war with others etc. Also I try to understand the problems with the old threads being bumped and getting locked. I try not to be too harsh, but a lot of the time when I lock something for being posted with a similar thread, it's usually only a few weeks/months old. You wouldn't believe the number of people who don't search before posting. I wouldn't lock a thread about something which was last discussed a year ago. I understand things change in a year :P The point you made about people flaming too much I agree with, but you only really see it in the religion/evolution/political threads. Remember if you see people flaming others needlesly then just give a quick pm to a mod. Personally I can't stand people who will go in and flame without so much as a discussion first.
  4. Right you are telling us to chill and not lock as many topics? Lets take a look at the most recent locked posts... -topic about harry potter was locked as there was already a topic about harry potter on the same page (I would lock any topic on harry potter if I had my way :twisted: ) -the movie thread - similar ones are posted a lot, you have to admit that -a US government conspiracy thread - we get this too much too, along with the Bush bashing threads -someone asking for people to help him pick a nick for himself -"a question for a forum admin" I really don't see a problem with any of those being locked. There would be peope complaining if they were left open I bet. Let us do our job and if you have a complaint or a suggestion then please pm me, another mod or an admin. Just remember this Off topic board is my home too and I want to see it being kept clean.
  5. Saw the movie last night and thought it was alright. Though I thought the ending could have been a bit better. Still though it was worth seeing.
  6. I'm very glad it wasn't another bomb. This also happned with suspicious packages in London right after the bombs went off and also in Edinburgh city centre (on a bus that I am used to getting), and also I heard in Coventry too (not sure on that one) Controlled explosions were all done on those packages. I wouldn't be surprised if there are more of these scares.
  7. This isn't a proper discussion or suggestion.
  8. Phil replied to X_T_H_X's topic in RuneScape Suggestions
    If you are going to make ideas, please write more than 1 line. This is just basically spam.
  9. Right I'm locking this before anyone else can flame or spam. And BlazikenMaster stop spamming ideas that took maybe 2 minutes to think up, it just gets boring to read after a while.
  10. Looks clean to me. Btw are you running another firewall other than the windows one? I couldn't find it in the log. If not you should be. eg. Zone Alarm
  11. I tell you what, that's a LOT less than I had feared. I guess we can be thankful for that in a strange way. Yes it could have been a lot worse. Just look at Madrid last year :(
  12. My old flatmate has had fits that sound similar to that. He has epilepsy. Scary when you see it happening. I hope your brother will be ok.
  13. Basically what everyone else has said above. Also read the stickies before posting again.
  14. Lets not get this topic sidetracked by discussing some theory about the pentagon. There was a police conference this morning at 11 and they said there are over 50 people dead and 700 injured.
  15. I'm very glad that this didn't go through. :)
  16. My PC - Microsoft keyboard and generic e-machines mouse Other PC - Packard Bell generic keyboard and mouse (these have lasted about 5 years with no problems.)
  17. Haha I thought I was watching the eurovision song contest when the hosts were talking in Singapore Anway I'm glad Britain won the bid :)
  18. About 750 I was a lurker back then :P
  19. I agree on Royksopp. Also try Moby - Porcelain
  20. Phil replied to Dontknowyet's topic in Off-Topic
    Finally it's gone from the top. Tupac's & Elton John's tune deserved to get number 1. I like it.
  21. Phil replied to Goku20170's topic in Off-Topic
    My summer plan is to find a job :|
  22. What really gave you that idea? Just because we don't post on every single thread doesn't mean we aren't reading them.
  23. Wow that is really a shock to hear this news :(
  24. be sure you are clicking the "reply" button next time ghosty :wink:
  25. If anyone finds a bug in rs they should message Jagex about it and not tell others about it. Bug abuse will more than likely get you banned. Also please don't ask here for bugs or glitches as we don't take kindly to cheaters here.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.