Any Summer plans?

Goku20170

This summer I'm doing afew things.

Im going to Boston in afew days to go visit my cousins.

Then I'm going to Dubai for 3 weeks which looks really cool. Im very excited about that. I really want to see the Palm Islands they built in the shape of Palm Trees and the Burj Al Arab hotel which is the only 7 star hotel in the world. Im also going to take sandboarding lessons in the sand dunes in the desert.

I'm also going to Los Angeles, San Fransico, and Miami in August.

How about you guys? Any plans for this summer?

I have got 3 more months off, during which I am:

Going to the spanish coast for 2 weeks in august (a nice quiet place, not one of those infested with the great unwashed).

Nothing else.

I fully plan to enjoy this holiday as much as I can, which involves having nothing to do like a job or any commitments.

I've been working at a kindergarden for 2 weeks now, this is my last week there. After that, I'm going to see Iron Maiden with a mate, the 9th of July (we'll be staying at a hotel for a night. Gonna' be sweet). And after that, I will visit my sister in London (England), where her boyfriend lives; she's spending her summer there.

The time inbetween, I will spend with my mates, go to the cinema, practice my guitarplaying, do some driving practice with my dad (I know it has a fancier name, I just can't remember it), increase my CD collection, go to the beach and do all the summery-stuff you do this time of the year. :)

// Azvi.

2009rb9.jpg

I'm working part-time (have been for the past year), but I'm also taking on a volunteer position 2-4 days per week at the local hospital. I'm also trying to study for my SAT II Chemistry exam and the SAT Reasoning Test for the Fall. I also have a Summer assignment for my English, math, government and physics classes ( :cry: ).

Basically my Summer will constitute of a lot of studying and working, but I don't mind. It's really refreshing to have something to do everyday instead of just wasting my Summer away. :wink:

punk4ever.gif

By The_Jeppoz :wink:

Nothing much, I guess. Been on vacation alone (without parents with friends) last year, and was too late with saving up this year. So I stay home, we live close to the beach anyway. :)

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Just some training on my bike...

Roll around stuff, get in shape, be able to run 10k nonstop,

get a job... (maybe)

Mostly biking stuff. I wanna go to lake Ontario (I live close) but I dont know wer it is lol... :roll:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

I have got 3 more months off, during which I am:

Going to the spanish coast for 2 weeks in august (a nice quiet place, not one of those infested with the great unwashed).

Nothing else.

I fully plan to enjoy this holiday as much as I can, which involves having nothing to do like a job or any commitments.

Aha! I love your sig! :lol:

I'm gonna build a charcoal foundry ;)

And goku, there's no such thing as a 7 star hotel, the Burj al-Arab is a 5 Star Deluxe

and ouch, 1k a night for the cheapest suite x.x

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

8 hours of work a day, 5 days a week (mowing and trimming grass, and digging holes, and a lot of hard work, but i like it)

5 hours of work a night, wednesday and friday (washing dishes, easy, just have to stand for 5 hours straight)

and soon to be 6 hours of work at night (start at 9 at night, so i dont get home till late), monday, tuesday, and thursday (collating/binding, so 6 hours of standing up and constantly doing the same thing over and over and over...)

other than that i sleep and hang out with friends on saturday nights.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I'm going to vancouver island to visit my aunt, uncle and cousins.

There's nothing fun to do on Vancouver Island ;)

Anyways, I'm just doing lots of soccer/track. Training 7 days a week right now, and planning on continuing that till september.

My summer plan is to find a job :|

Thats what Im trying to do as well. I was at the jobcentre on Tuesday but there was absolutely nothing suitable for me.

Apart from job hunting Im just messing about waiting on my exam results so Ill know if Im going to uni or college next year. Not that Im too bothered which one I do :?

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

1 week working for mum in city, 4 weeks working for Royal bank of scotland in city, 1 week in holiday home in long boat key, florida ( Near sarasota) and one week relaxing.

I've been out of school for almost a month, been doing a sort of volunteer camp at a hospital. We got to see many things that most people dont usually see. for instance ive seen about 4-5 surgeries and a c-section. :shock: Also just helping some of the nurses with the patients. Just finished that and now I'm incredibly bored :(

I'm going to china for a week. :D

Oh cool, where in China are you going? I'm also in China atm with my relatives. Have you ever been to China before? If you haven't, I have to warn you: when crossing the road, be really careful. Make sure you look around you. There're cars EVERYWHERE and the drivers drive around like mad. When you see a zebra crossing, let the cars pass first, otherwise you'll have all the drivers beeping their horns at you.

Also, do not leave your luggage or anything un-attended at any moment. There are really many thieves in China! Don't trust anyone either no matter how nice they seem. Some people do whatever is necessary to get money.

Anyway, my summer plans: after coming back from China in the middle of July I'm gonna wait till the 6th Harry Potter book comes out. Can't wait! Then nothing special is gonna happen, just gonna have fun at home and spend time with friends :)

zippil6wp.png

Thanks for the sig, Runesmithie :)

RIP Steve Irwin

Nothing really 8) I really just plan on staying around and hanging with friends. Or going places and hanging with friends...

I screwed up my last summer with my ex, this summer, im gonna make up for lost time!

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

In two weeks im going to Michigan for Nationals for a week which will be a lot of fun since I've never been there and I'll be going to Detroit! Hmm...I'll also be at my beach house a lot enjoying the summer as much as I can due to me working ALL the time back in the mainland and never having a chance to go to my other house.