Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. YEah, heard he was ill, but shocked to hear that he has died :shock:
  2. magic irl - lvl 1 runecrafting irl - lvl 1 slayer irl - lvl 1 farming irl - lvl 2 I've cleared some weeds a couple of times ranging irl - lvl 1 prayer irl - lvl 1 I don't go to church mining lvl 1 herblaw - lvl 1 Yeah I'm a noob irl :cry:
  3. Phil replied to Antrune's topic in Off-Topic
    We don't have chavs here, we have neds. Pretty much the same thing... fake burberry cap, popped collar, chib, bottle of buckfast etc. etc. :wink:
  4. Phil replied to Pur304's topic in Off-Topic
    When I was helping my mum in her church (I did it for DoE, I'm not religious) we got bored so decided to count the number of seats. Guess how many seats there were? Yup 666. Don't go to church! It's the mark of the beast! :noes:
  5. Haha that bit made me laugh. Quite surprised you actually managed to do all that :P
  6. Plethora is quite common. Well I hear it quite a lot. Fester is common too.
  7. Phil replied to Bubsa's topic in Off-Topic
    Great post Bubsa. I can see this is gonna become quite a story. I can only imagine from TV or stories like this what it would be like to visit Africa. Will be waiting on part 2 :)
  8. Don't post on multiple forums http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=2009456
  9. I do that sometimes, lol Anyway lol just means I'm kinda smiling at something moderatly funny. It goes in order of funnyness... lol > lol!/LOL! > rofl/lmao > ahahahahaha :lol: At this moment I'm rofl at this post, no idea why though. :shock:
  10. Phil replied to xxatillaxx's topic in Tech and Computers
    Or they could just post a new thread. They would most likely get any help/advice or directed to someone who could help them free of charge :)
  11. Yes bubsa it is. Why play AW when you can play a much better but similar game? - Runescape I tried it out ages ago and found it really bad.
  12. Maybe did a few times in school, tried to catch a glimpse of someone else's paper :P Never cheated majorly though. At uni I never cheated, since I knew that is where my results really counted, so I studied more instead :)
  13. I just got the quiz random event, whilst doing combat. I think I might have actually been burying a bone when he appeared though. old man appears and says... "Lord9000, this is your lucky day" teleported to a dark place with just you facing him and had to answer 4 questions... They all were "which is the odd one out" and it gave me 3 pictures which were spinning. eg. 2 fish and 1 ring. Very easy to answer :P Choice of reward was either 1000gp or a mystery box. I chose mystery box and got 500gp out of it :( Forgot to take screenshots though :x (got the evil chicken earlier too)
  14. Phil replied to Tomato's topic in Off-Topic
    Most of my friends have kept a friendship with their ex's
  15. I've been meaning to watch it, but missed it so far. Will try to catch next week.
  16. Phil replied to Runescapeking's topic in Off-Topic
    BMW, the difference is that there are billions of planets in the universe, but this one seems to in our solar system. It's mean to orbit the sun every 500 or so years. (or so they said on bbc news) Although it might just be a peice of rock (which is bigger than pluto)
  17. Okay Rizla :D I'm not Rizla? :-/ And he's not Wyrm... :wink:
  18. Yup Rate This board posts don't count toward it either :wink: People used to go through all the topics on rate this saying something like "grats" just to raise their post count.
  19. Yeah it'll be interesting to see what it's like, but will anyone of you be switching from FF/Opera to go and use IE7? I doubt I will. I'm used to having everything I need in FF now :P
  20. It's much worse than runescape to play.
  21. Thought this was gonna be about the newspaper :shock:
  22. Yeah, I use viri (with only 2 i's) Good to see that all are correct then :P
  23. Even if you knew the underground stations would have very high security at them, because there had been bombs the day before and bombs two weeks earlier?
  24. Right, removed more posts from this thread, after getting complaints about them. Post anymore racist remarks and you will probably find yourself banned.
  25. He's not online to reply to you. :P Anyway Lionheart, ditch the sig. It makes you look like your trying to be some sort of elitest. I don't see you on lots, well not as much as merc. Matt gets paid to browse tipit at work apparently.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.