Everything posted by Phil
-
iexplore.exe
Have you read the FAQ? What exactly "keeps coming up"? IE? What antivirus/spyware scanners are you using?
-
i got banned from the IRC server...
http://www.chat-addict.net/helpdesk/ We can't do anything about server bans here.
-
Monty Python fans - favourite Pythons? Skits?
This parrot is no more! It has ceased to be! :D Those two are my favourite from the lot of them and I love that sketch.
-
How many forum members does it take to change a lightbulb?
Haha yes, I remember that :P
-
help with pics NEED HELP ASAP
but how do i know some of you ppl wont give me viruses? ( im not saying all ppl do, but there are some) You send it to someone (by whatever means - msn, irc, [ForbiddenSite] etc...) then when they resize it get them to upload to imageshack.us which can take up to 1mb pics.
-
information saved?
C:\WINDOWS\.file_store_32 First go and read the FAQ on the tech board and then try the information available from runescape.com
-
Fancy Dress Help!
ROFL! :P Anyway go for man in a shark costume as it's very original :wink: Great topic btw :D
-
Is school really THAT bad?
When you leave school you will wish you were back there. Well most people do, like me :wink: Same with the early years of uni :P
-
a new idea instead of rank (sorry if i wrong board)
This has been considered before. Also next time send your forum suggestions to a mod. :)
-
Stubborn keylogger
No, keyloggers will record onscreen keyboard strokes too. You said it was a .dll file? What exactly is it called? As pedestrian01 said, scan in safe mode.
-
Other Online games you re playing...
I play rs only occassionaly when I'm very bored :P Not playing any other online games atm though. Well maybe poker :)
-
Oh what the hell!? I've been violated!
Cleaned this topic. Please don't start it up again DaN, there's no need for your comments here.
-
'Stars join Jackson's charity record'
It's not P. Diddy anymore, it's just Diddy now :wink: Ahh why does he do it to himself? I dunno if diddy means the same thing in america as it does here in Scotland :?
-
'Stars join Jackson's charity record'
Interesting... I know Jay Z who is in that list has already donated $1 million with P. Diddy to that cause already.
-
Jack Johnson
Yeah I love the album. Just sitting back relaxing and listening to some of his songs. :) I suppose I should listen to his older albums too. Not done that yet, but have seen them in the shops.
-
Diversity of languages in Tip.It
English fluently? I speak better tiwanese then you do english! What the hell is "talkoing"!! Taiwanese*
-
The 2.5 Gigapixel Photo
Yeah I remember this being posted while back. It's lots of images all put together hence the jigsaw and hence the ghostly images :P It's an interesting picture. I remember spending quite a while just zooming in on random things.
-
Diversity of languages in Tip.It
Can only talk English here. :( Learnt French and German in secondry school but have forgotten most of it. Can pick out certain words and maybe a sentence in those languages as well as count in them. Learnt a tiny amount of Gaelic in Primary school. I'd really like to learn a language when I'm older. [+]
-
who will be the best in football this year
Yeah, but when he uses the term 'football', if you aren't completely insane, you'd obviously think it was English football, considering that English football is actually true to the term. Changing the title to 'handball' would be more appropriate. English football? Not quite. Almost as bad as calling it soccer :P That's why I use the term American Football so that others can understand since that is where it is mainly played compared to football which is played by almost all nations in the world. :wink:
-
Oh what the hell!? I've been violated!
AHAHa! Too funny :P Lord9000 brings up a few things to do with various rs related websites and one on an arabic website where someone called Hamed used lord9000 in his hotmail emaill address :shock:
-
Ashes!...........Rain, Please Rain...
No one is forcing you to. This has been the most exciting test series EVER and what do you expect people to do? Like every country doesn't go world cup mad? I'm not being forced? I turn on the TV and people are talking about it, it's the main headlines on the news, they talk about it every 5 minutes on the radio and when I open the paper it's all about England and cricket. The only time the country goes cricket mad is when they are winning for once. I can't wait till this is over so I don't have to hear anymore about it :P It's kinda like when England won in the rugby. People support the team for a couple of matches then forget all about it after.
-
Ashes!...........Rain, Please Rain...
I find it funny that before England were winning, everyone hated cricket (because it's so boring) but when they start to win the whole country is cricket mad. I honestly say that cricket is one of the most boring sports to watch for me. Why am I forced to listen or watch to England playing cricket when I'm not in England and I hate cricket?
-
Engand 0 N. Ireland 1 omg........
Canada has a football team? :shock: Pfft you call yourself a football fan. :P Lots of the Canadian international players play in Britain.
-
who will be the best in football this year
Ohhhh American football? :P Scottish Claymores ftw 8)
-
Engand 0 N. Ireland 1 omg........
The fifa rankings are a load of rubbish. I don't exactly know how the teams gain points but Mexico are 5th, USA are 6th, Iran are 15th and Costa Rica are 21st. There's no way those countries are as good as the fifa rankings suggest.