Everything posted by Phil
-
screenshot
http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=71 Not difficult to understand.
-
how to get screen shot?
http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=71
-
Brushing Your Teath
Always at least once a day. I have always had sensitive teeth , and have got a couple of fillings :x
-
I'm back.
Hopefully you will make us mods job easier this time around.
-
Have you ever been in a car wreck before?
No major accidents, but a few years ago was in the passenger seat with my dad driving, in a car park we were trying to find a space, guy in van reverses out without looking straight into the passenger side doors. My dad wasn't very happy at it needless to say :P
-
Poker tournament
Good idea Nathan. I use party poker, but am not sure if you can get private rooms/tournaments there. Will look into it :)
-
Worst Movie Ever?
A Clockwork Orange is definetly up there with the worst movies I've seen. I just thought it was an awful film :? There are more but I can't remember the names of them they were that bad. :shock:
-
Holiday plans - share your plans with Tip.It ;)
Two months before next holiday (christmas) and I'm not even going to think about it till a week before. Also I wouldn't really count Halloween as a holiday since it's just a celebration on 1 night.
-
Google Maps - What can YOU find?
yummy_kids, please leave your childish comments out of this forum.. On topic: For anyone who likes google earth then check http://bbs.keyhole.com/entrance.php?Cat=0 Want to find something interesting on google earth then search the forums there :wink:
-
Google Maps - What can YOU find?
as far as i remember even colleges and univesity pics aren't allowed I will allow uni/college pics as long as you're not giving details about where you stay or where you are going to be at certain times. There was even a thread on OT a while ago - Post your uni pics.
-
Do you lock your doors? (aka. trust the outside world?)
I live in the UK and don't have a burglar alarm... Ditto. Same. I know lots of houses don't have burglar alarms round here...
- forums
-
Do you lock your doors? (aka. trust the outside world?)
Forgot to add that our doors are always unlocked when there is someone in the house during the day. They get locked at night.
-
Do you lock your doors? (aka. trust the outside world?)
Wouldn't even think to leave the house without locking the doors and closing the windows. Just not worth it. It's not a high crime rate around here but burglaries do happen every so often.
-
Do you beleive in GHOSTS?
In all those ghost hunting programmes that I've seen, all the do is go to a dark room in an old building. One person gasps because she doesn't like the dark and the hole group end up running outa the building screaming. Either that or you hear doors being shut in another room. I forget the programme, but there was this one where a guy was possesed by a soul and started to speak. Everyone was trying to be serious about it Was the funniest peice of tv I think I've ever seen! :P
-
i retired for 3 years and came back read
Not the right place for this thread.
-
Anyone else like to workout?
A runescape player that works out? No Way!!! I thought they all just sat in the basement clicking on the game all day!? :shock: Also a 13 yr old with a 6-pack isn't as uncommon as you are trying to make it out to be. :wink:
-
Rs at School!!
Yep, we aren't going to tell you how to get round those blocks.
-
u might want to add this to the "safety" area on t
There's not much we can do about it. If you manage to get the headers etc from the email then I suggest you send it to Jagex.
-
Hijackthis Log
Ohh could you also download the latest hijackthis version 1.99.1 as you are using 1.99.0 :) , and post a new log. Might not show anything more helpfull but better to be safe. http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/downloads.html
-
Hijackthis Log
Could you go into more detail? My computer is slow as hell so this is very enticing :). Go to start > run and type 'msconfig' then choose the startup tab. You can untick some items that you don't wish to run when you log into your computer.
-
Question : What is the best thing to lvl ur crafting up....
Please use the help and advice board for questions.
-
Australia vs Urugauy - November 12th away November 16th home
He obviously didn't read my reply when you you said that (at the top of this page) :P
-
Slow startup & other various problems
Once you have done the above ^ Fix: Then boot into safe mode and use Windows Explorer to delete (if found):
-
What Kind Of Internet Do You Use?
56k dial up at the moment. :)