Worst Movie Ever?

Faux

In connection to Phil's and How2Pk's movie threads, we will discuss the [cabbage]tiest movies we've ever seen.

Hulk is definitely in my list. I swear I was almost close to crying because I wasted money buying popcorn and ticket for that POS movie.

Be Cool is another one that just makes me angry. The bad script just makes me think.. wtf?

I have more movies but I can't remember at 7 in the morning. Post yours!

Oh, and respect people's opinions. Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't give you the right to start attacking him/her.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hated The Crossing. I played it on double speed and stopped watching around 70 minutes, it was really, really bad. And I didn't like Volcano High either. And other than that I don't really watch that many bad movies.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

The first Dungeons and Dragons movie. Oh god that was poor. It still gives me nightmares, but not the awesome I-just-saw-an-awesome-horror-movie nightmares. It's the type of nightmare you get after seeing something really disgusting but not really scary.

Ohmygodapartofmejustdied.

A Clockwork Orange is definetly up there with the worst movies I've seen. I just thought it was an awful film :?

There are more but I can't remember the names of them they were that bad. :shock:

sig2ho7.jpg

The Perfect Storm has to be the worst movie i've ever seen. It was predictable, boring, and just completely worthless.

Other than that, Dark Water was pretty awful too. If it wasn't for Jennifer Connoly, it would be a complete waste of film.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

Any low-budget made-for-tv network-produced disaster movie can qualify for the worst movie ever. There's one coming out soon on CBS called "Category 7, end of the world" or some such crap.

The trailer looks like it's supposed to be making fun of other crappy disaster movies, but supposedly it's serious. What is the world coming to?

Oh, and I won't even mention "Snakes on a Plane".. lord..

IRKAa.jpg

The Cat in The Hat was horrible.

X-Men 1-2 were horrible.

Open Water was terrible.

The Hulk wasn't entirely terrible, but was pretty bad. Spiderman 2 was not very good either.

A Clockwork Orange was extremely botched. The book was amazing, and the movie was not terrible, but not particularly good either.

Kingdom of Heaven wasn't the worst movie ever, but it was definately not good at all.

Edit-Also Ong-Bak: The Thai Warrior.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

The movie I hated the most was probably Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Maybe if I read it I would have liked the movie, but I just thought it was as stupid as movies get and I could barely stay awake watching it.

The movie I hated the most was probably Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Maybe if I read it I would have liked the movie, but I just thought it was as stupid as movies get and I could barely stay awake watching it.

:o :shock: Ive never read the books (just started the first one), I thought the film was great!

anyway, I cant think of a 'worse film' but I hate Nicholas Cage, he just ruins perfectly good films :(

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

Battlefield Earth

Hero

What Boy's Want (Not sure of the title, something like that)

There are probably more.. but I can't remember any I've see at the moment.

The Highlander Series.[/url]

You're insane. The Highlander movie was awesome, and so was the TV series, with the Queen theme song and all.

"I am Duncan McLeod...the Highlander!"

It's also funny because whenever my mum watches McLeod's daughters, I always ask her if they're immortal :P.

The worst movie ever would have to be Catwoman. The only good thing about it was Halle Berry in a leather outfit....and Halle Berry in a skimpy leather outfit...and Halle Berry in a skimpy leather outfit doing foreplay during combat.

And The Hulk and Gladiator. Quite literally, I fell asleep watching both movies, despite all of the "violence" and "gore."

What makes me mad though is when people think that cheesy = bad. For instance, the old Godzilla movies are just so cheesy they're funny and enjoyable to watch, also like Abyss and Tremors.

Or when someone says a classic flick like Robocop "blows [wagon]." Robocop is rather violent, I'll admit, but that's what the target audience is - young, disillusioned, brainwashed, impressionable, testosterone-filled teenagers such as myself! In fact, the MPAA had to watch Robocop 17 times before they jacked it down to an R rating from X (the old equivalent of NC-17).

Case in point: a movie does not have to be an eloquent, classic "cinematic masterpiece" with an "all-star cast" and "award-winning score" to be a good movie.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

And The Hulk and Gladiator. Quite literally, I fell asleep watching both movies, despite all of the "violence" and "gore."

What! Gladiator was awesome, I don't get how you would fall asleep - It's hardly boring.

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

Theres too many bad movies to name. But as for recent movies A History Of Violence has to be one of the worst. That along with A Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy and that new batman movie. Absolutely terrible.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

I personally liked Hitch Hikers Guide to the galaxy. I found it quit amusing.

But two movies i recently saw and fell asleep(And i NEVER do that) were

Robots

and

The Interpretor

Both were SO horrible I literally fell asleep

And this is coming from the kid who watches Jeopardy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also i Really disliked kung fu hustle, despite the random funny parts, it was dumb.

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it

:o :shock: Ive never read the books (just started the first one), I thought the film was great!

anyway, I cant think of a 'worse film' but I hate Nicholas Cage, he just ruins perfectly good films :(

DUDE I thought i was the only one who didnt' like Cage. i don't get how he keeps getting parts. He has the same monotone acting in every movie.

ROFL There was no gore The Hulk. :P

I liked National Treasure. And that's it from him.

First two HP movies were crap too. The 3rd one puts em to shame. I'm hoping 4th would be better.

In the LOTR trilogy, First movie was cabbegey. I read the book and it was suppose to happen but it was still boring.

Anything that they show in Movie flix or something in Family. Most of them look stupid since they're made for elementary kids and very very few are actually funny & interesting.

*looks at his binder*

Hmmn..

Alexander was gay. Fell asleep in my couch while watching it.

Hero with Jet Li was the same with Alexander, I didn't bother finishing the movie, took it out of the player a quarter into the movie. Same thing with Million Dollar Baby.

Garfield movie was stupid to me. I was never a fan of him. A Series of Unfortunate Events confused me a little and I read the first 3-4 books too. I wonder what happened to people who never read the books =\

I usually don't watch a movie till i see ratings of it.

Battlefield Earth (never saw it, but looks like it sucked :P)

Batman Series. Really bad lines and acting.

Godzilla

Independance Day

Learn to have your own opinion.... ;)

I'd have to say Napoleon Dynamite... I never saw what was so funny, as the "oh! stupid stuff is funny" part of me died around the time we still gave *name* Germs and cooties in school...

It's kinda funny how some of my favorite movies are on here...

Matrix Revolutions, HHGTG, Hero, others :P

I'm generally not one to walk out of a movie, no matter how bad

I even went to watch Finding Nemo in theater with my cousins and I liked it, because I don't want to waste a perfectly good chance to see a movie in the theater :D

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.