Worst Movie Ever?

Faux

Hmm.... haven't seen many movies that i really really hate before, but i have to say, and im quite embarrased to admit that i've watched: christmas with the kranks, was UBER crap. One of the worst movies i have ever seen, ever. Utterly rubbish acting, stupid plotline, bad script. Did i mention it was rubbish?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some movie about some kids who weared odd clothes an dcalled themselves "power rangers" :lol: and hellraiser II :lol: a horror movie which made me laugh :lol: a terrible tentacle punding nails to peoples heads with a hammer Mahahahah lollol

6221st to 85 Slayer. ( Yippee)

alien V predator

any movie with Jean Claude Van Damme

the village

U-571 (the real U-boat was U-570, it was captured by Britain in 1941, long before the US entered the war, this film is complete hollywood crap)

the italian job (US remake)

the ring (US remake)

the ring 2 (US remake)

the grudge (US remake)

any US remake of any film

U-571 (the real U-boat was U-570, it was captured by Britain in 1941, long before the US entered the war, this film is complete hollywood crap)

You know whats even more annoying? It was actually U-100 not 570 or 571, it wasnt even a 500 series. U-571 was however a real german U-boat, a Type VIIC submarine, it was just completely unrelated to the enigma capture.

Also its worthy to note that this Worlds War I event remained secret for thirty years. President Franklin D. Roosevelt was only told by Winston Churchill in January 1942, part way through WW2.

Silly americans, why do they produce such drivvel and historically incorrect movies. I bet if you asked the average American who captured the enigma machine they'd say it was Americans who found U-571 (which wasnt even involved in the event)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

You know whats even more annoying? It was actually U-100 not 570 or 571, it wasnt even a 500 series. U-571 was however a real german U-boat, a Type VIIC submarine, it was just completely unrelated to the enigma capture.

Also its worthy to note that this Worlds War I event remained secret for thirty years. President Franklin D. Roosevelt was only told by Winston Churchill in January 1942, part way through WW2.

Silly americans, why do they produce such drivvel and historically incorrect movies. I bet if you asked the average American who captured the enigma machine they'd say it was Americans who found U-571 (which wasnt even involved in the event)

I liked U-571. Of course after watching the movie I looked it up on Wikipedia, like I do everything. It's an entertaining fictional story.

Wrong...if you asked the average American who captured the Enigma machine, they would ask what the Enigma Machine was...or say it was the Riddler.

Considering only 40% of the US graduates from University, we are not smart.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

The Village was a pretty bad movie (it was good until the end...) and so was Signs.... I mean the aliens were extremely weak against water, yet they came to a planet that is over 70% water! And they've mastered space travel, but they can't even open a door!

3898000bYVcx.png

everyone has his own taste !!

Yea, and some people have got no taste. Naming the Alien series as one of the worst movies ever is just crap, because they simpley arn't, weither you like them or not. Same goes for A Clockwork Orange and tons of other movies named here.

sorry , i guess i missunderstood the topic .

maybe i dont like it but it doesn't make it the worst movie ever .

Normally historical accuracy doesn't bother me since most films aren't, but when a film goes out to make the triumphant capture of German U-boat by the British an American victory, it just makes me mad.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

• 3 weeks later...
Matrix Revolutions, Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace and The Highlander Series.

These are all bad but Hercules In New York is probably the worst film I've ever watched.

i remember watching highlander like 2 years ago, it was extreeeeeeeeeeeeeemely boring! and i ddint understand a single thing that was going on..

The Adventures of Pluto Nash

WORST MOVIE EVER!

yea ive herd from my brother when he went to see it, after like the first 5 mins of the movie everyone left and asked for a refund lol it musta been that bad everyone left with the theatre empty while the movie is still going.

what is wrong with you, will farrel is hilarious, all his movies were amazing lol.and star wars ep 1 was even better plus the other two.

But....another bad movie is Josy and the [kitty]cats that movie was terrible, but some of the girls looked pretty good lol :D

what is wrong with you, will farrel is hilarious, all his movies were amazing lol.and star wars ep 1 was even better plus the other two.

But....another bad movie is Josy and the * that movie was terrible, but some of the girls looked pretty good lol :D

I'm going to have to say that any movie starring Will Farrel (sp?) is awful. Anchorman was the worst movie every imo, were there even jokes? I didn't know when I was supposed to be laughing.

Alien vs. Predator was also awful

The award goes to Ms. Congeniality 2 (don't ask) and Duplex.

I'll agree that Miss Congeniality 2 was rather bad.

I'll also say that Enigma could've ben a lot better than it was, but not horrible.

A few times where it was out of sync with the book and lacking some critical elements to make the movie understandable for people who haven't read the book :-?