Worst Movie Ever?

Faux

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Napolien dynamite is great! and so is Clockwork orange IMO, but anyways.

I would have to agrea with Wyrm with the TV movies. there all piss poor. Also 'You thought your parents where wierd' would have to be the nost boaring and corny movie i have had the displeasure to sit through. That and The Avengers (or somethinf) its from an old 60's tv series.

Matrix two and three where stupid.. how can neo use powers outside of the matrix.. anyway that threw me from matrix. :P

manedit.png

First and only pixel thinger I made.

did anyone watch "the telephone booth" well it was something like that

i didnt like it all that dude did was phone some dood yeah lol

national treasure was okay but 4 some reason i didnt like it a lot

maybe that guy was just ugly

Rsn: Ianderomico~

ianderomico.png

I wonder if you people ever saw a real bad movie, lol.

And how do you judge it, if the movie is bad.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Oh yeah, Sahara was teh sux, though not quite up there with the D&D movie. Actually, the only redeeming factor of the $10 I spent to watch that travesty was the fact that it was somewhere out of the rain and sufficiently boring to make out in.

The Hulk, I have attmepted to watch that thing probably 5 times now. Way to boring for me. Lemony Snicket, A tale of unfortunate events or whatever is the worst movie I have seen, watched it when I was sick from School again. Way too boring for me

deadforumslol.png

I loved Sahara!

I can no longer watch Harriet the Spy after viewing Eurotrip. Its really hard enjoying childhood memories when you have seen the actress half naked.

The worst movie I have ever seen...Biodome.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

:o :shock: Ive never read the books (just started the first one), I thought the film was great!

anyway, I cant think of a 'worse film' but I hate Nicholas Cage, he just ruins perfectly good films :(

IMO, Nicholas Cage had a few good movies, Gone in 60 Seconds, and National Treasure are the only ones ive seen with him in it. But judging him on those two movies, he is a good actor.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

IMO, Nicholas Cage had a few good movies, Gone in 60 Seconds, and National Treasure are the only ones ive seen with him in it. But judging him on those two movies, he is a good actor.

I don't think you can judge an actor like Nicholas Cage on two movies, since he has got a lot of layers. And especially not those two movies.

21o4pav.jpg

:o :shock: Ive never read the books (just started the first one), I thought the film was great!

anyway, I cant think of a 'worse film' but I hate Nicholas Cage, he just ruins perfectly good films :(

I liked National Treasure. And that's it from him.

Seems I'm in the minority but I love Nicholas Cage. Some of his movies are lame but his acting was still great.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

Seems I'm in the minority but I love Nicholas Cage. Some of his movies are lame but his acting was still great.

I agree with you, he is a class actor and has some class movies, but like every actor he has got less good movies aswell.

21o4pav.jpg

Wow...

You can't post that a movie is bad if you haven't seen it. That is stupid.

Worst movies that I have seen are probably Employee of the Month and AvP...wow those movie sucked.

Hitchhiker's Guide is fantastic!!! And how the eff can you rate X-Men below The Hulk?.... Hmmm

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Both X-men and Hulk are pretty decent movies. I think people don't like the hulk because it has a little bit more to offer than your average mavel comic movie.

21o4pav.jpg

these "worst movie" threads all end up the same. people say they hate popular movies just to be different or cool or something. they dont say the actuall worst movies they have seen, they say the movies they didnt care for that many, many other people liked. i think i said something like this in the last one of these topics, but i thought i would jsut say it again.

anyways, the worst movie ive ever seen had to have been the langoliers. probably a halfway decent stephen king book, but the movie adaptaion sucked.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Both X-men and Hulk are pretty decent movies. I think people don't like the hulk because it has a little bit more to offer than your average mavel comic movie.

The Hulk was just boring. It was cool, but it seemed like they shouldn't have made it 2 hours and 18 minutes long. If they had cut it to say, and hour 40 minutes, and taken lots of the boringness out, I bet I woulda loved it. Some parts I enjoyed, but there was too much time in between where I was spaced out.

X-Men is just a horrible movie.

So is Daredevil.(if it didn't have some big actors/actress, I can guarantee it would have been straight-to-DVD, or possibly cancelled during production).

The Hulk is far superior to both, even though the Hulk was not very good.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

these "worst movie" threads all end up the same. people say they hate popular movies just to be different or cool or something. they dont say the actuall worst movies they have seen, they say the movies they didnt care for that many, many other people liked. i think i said something like this in the last one of these topics, but i thought i would jsut say it again.

Keep in mind that this thread is all about personal opinions. There's no need to make your choices more complicated other than asking yourself "Does this movie suck?" and answer that with a yes or a no.

To me, a movie is a bad one if I did not enjoy it. That's it, doesn't get any more complicated than that.

Oh God! I forgot "The Stupids" starring Tom Arnold...

Now that was a bad movie.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

anyways, the worst movie ive ever seen had to have been the langoliers. probably a halfway decent stephen king book, but the movie adaptaion sucked.
I thought the movie was ok until the end. No better way to ruin a semi-scary, slightly-suspensful movie then with angry flying balls of glitter with the munchies.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

The Fith Element....haha that movie is on tv all of the time!

You should See the Station Channel 10 in Australia. What are we going to put on this month..Hmm let's play A Knights Tale again. That would come into my least favourite movie these days but it is not a bad movie itself. See it atleast once a month on National Television though and it gets so annoying.

Thank god for Cable TV

deadforumslol.png