Worst Movie Ever?

Faux

He was a good actor, i dont see him much in movies anymore

He has made more movies last year than he makes average a year if you look at his career. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Lemony Snicket's were both big movies. He never really stars more than two movies a year, with exception '83 where he had done three, but he only just started then and '94 where he has done three big movies; The Mask, Ace Ventura and Dumb and Dumber. And indeed, he's a class actor, I don't always like him though.

Ika resuraa (The Calamari Wrestler) - I'd like to add this one, what cack. But sometimes it became so lame it was funny, so not really worst thing ever made, but deff. very, very bad.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say i watched The Libertine this weekend and never have I been so bored watching a movie in my life, except for The Interpretor of course...

Mum : "You probably just dont understand a lot of it Rob"

Me : "No mum, it was just crap"

logo.jpg

What a Girl Wants

Whatttt? I'm pretty sure you mistook "worst movie ever" for "best movie ever? :P

And 1984 is an amazing book, i doubt the movie isen't tho.

Umm hands down the best and worst movie i've ever seen is like this 3d animated movie of like the new Final Fantisy. THey like randomly introduce characters that you have to have like played all the games to know what's going on and who's who. ALl i cought was like Sephiroth and Cloud and like everybody else was likeeeeee :shock:

Rose Red and The Shining were both thoroughly unentertaining.

You mean the Stephan King version of the Shining, I hope. I thought both (Rose Red and Stephan King's the Shining) movies were pretty watchable.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre was very very bad lmao, was so boring..

Yea, the nwer one. It was pretty much "Oh he got cut up, then him, then her..."

Also a movie call Presidant's Man or something like that with Chuck Norris... Oh my was that a bad movie...

Worst movie ...mmmm

Kingdom of heaven was probably the worst big recent film I've seen, would be good though if it had a plot, as your left wonding quite why your watching it.

Actually, that leads on to my least favourit movie, day after tomorrow. There was no sense of stroy, of finale, no inevitable climax to the whole thing..just...oh look its stopped.

Saw Y Tu Mama Tambien last night as well, was fairly boring for most of it. Not the worst film though.

What a Girl Wants

Whatttt? I'm pretty sure you mistook "worst movie ever" for "best movie ever? :P

Watch what you're quoting..

Battlefield Earth

Hero

What Boy's Want (Not sure of the title, something like that)

There are probably more.. but I can't remember any I've see at the moment.

2 Words: Napoleon Dynamite. That had to be the worst movie ive ever seen.

you took the words DIRECTLY out of my mouth lol :P

I HATED that movie, it really bugged me, I couldn't even stand watching the whole thing, I had to turn it off 3/4 through the movie because it was so horrible lol

idk that new one by jim carrey the limmy schnickets one its kinda blew i herd the book was good, but when i saw that movie i was like whaa?? soo stupid.

It wasn't a good movie I agree but it's definitely not one of the worst ones. It's just that they fit around 3-4? of the books in one movie.

thats what movie i said the whole title was like limminy snickets and a series of unfortunate events, and ya it was horrible, prolly one of the worst ive seen, idk ive been some pretty good movies or i try to only watch the good ones lol.

Oh, I just thought of another movie... This is the worst book to movie... The Series of Unfortunate events. The books were awsome! I went to see the movie and I just purly hated it. Jim Carey was the WORST person to pick for Count Olaf...

Jim Carrey is a pretty good actor :? Although his jokes are lame.

I totally hated "On her majesty's secret service".

It had nothing to do with all the other Bonds ( Yes, I've seen them all )

I mean, come on, a James Bond that gets married? :?

This dude George ??Lazenby?? was awful.

Although I must say the movie has a very catchy soundtrack :P

I love Jim Carrey, btw

Oceans 12 was pretty bad too, i saw oceans 11, incredible then oceans 12 came i thoguht it was just gonna be as good, i stopped watchin half way through.

:? Ocean's 12 was amazing. Music, acting, setting, anything was far from being a mediocre movie. Although some part were probably confusing for younger viewers.