Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. locked. residentev23 please use your topic for your problem.
  2. This was thought about when we put in the music in movies board. I don't really think there are enough sports threads in off topic for us needing a sports board.
  3. Phil replied to Peter's topic in Off-Topic
    As part of the Duke Of Edinburgh Award I had to do a service each year. Bronze - 15 hours,spread over at least 6 months - I helped in the PADS kennels (dog charity) Silver - 30 hours,spread over at least 6 months - helped in athe PDSA charity shop Gold - 60 hours, spread over at least 12 months - helped in a church basically just looking after the place while tourists went round. also for gold did a resedential - I helped at an outdoor activity centre for 5 days.
  4. Good to see you have read the other replies in the thread....
  5. I agree with Sharper, people haven't had a problem in the past when we have told them to delete the files in that folder. :)
  6. not quite as old stat pic from xxcavalierxx's site meili's site, with some oldish pics - http://www.anzwers.org/free/jagex/ hohto's site with oldish pics - http://koti.mbnet.fi/hohtava/vanhoi/
  7. Ok go to start > control panel > sounds & audio > audio tab, then check the midi device there, any options there? sould also try try this
  8. Are you using firefox by any chance?
  9. Finally some one who knows how damn useful it is posts :) Seriously people, process guard will make your system 10 times as secure once you have it configured correctly. I didn't say it wasn't useful. I said people should do the obvious things to protect their systems first.
  10. on christmas day it's usually eating turkey and chocolate all day while watching the many great films on tv.
  11. Ohh lighten up necro :P We are in need of a few laughs round here, and those pics made me laugh!
  12. Could be a number of things. -Scan with anti-virus and spyware scanners. -Could also be your system overheating. -Have you installed any hardware recently?
  13. Hahaha, that actually made me laugh out loud :P Telemarketing people are always a laugh though. It's weird.
  14. Current favourites would probably be.. Death Cab For Cutie - Crooked Teeth Death Cab For Cutie - Marching Bands of Manhatten Weezer - Photograph
  15. or you could just not download anything that might be dodgy. Running regular anti virus and spyware scans is also helpful.
  16. We don't get one till about a week before christmas. If we got one earlier it would be dead by christmas day or the new year :?
  17. I would say... 1.The Simpsons 2.Futurama 3.South Park 4.KOTH/Family Guy
  18. The others I can understand about, but you've never seen the simpsons? :shock:
  19. Phil replied to Forceape's topic in Off-Topic
    Ahh what the .... You can't leave :x Will miss the great chats on msn :( Gimmie a shout when you're next on msn, ok?
  20. I only have NFSU. I like it, good game. Not played any other though. Might try and get MW soon though.
  21. First registered at the tipit forums about March 01, can't remember what I posted about first though. :? Can't believe that there is so little people here that remember giant fingaz :shock: He didn't leave that long ago.
  22. B: so what's your car then? A: ehhhhh B: hmm? A: ehhh a nova A: 'nuf said
  23. I've been looked into second life a while ago, but you need rl money to play it? I played GW for a while and have never had to much fun in a mmorpg before. When I completed all the quests though, it became a bit boring because I wasn't in a very pvp oriented guild. If I had got more into the pvp side of the game more I think I would still be playing it today.
  24. Sometimes the big spoilers do... well spoil the look of them. I also prefer the plain look over the all the neon lights and stuff :P
  25. I have to say I would love to have a skyline especially the one dragonst0rm posted there ^. Damn that's a nice car.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.