Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. Actually, yeah you are right, beta was was from Jan 4th 01 till ? Before that was alpha testing, doh I shoulda remembered that. Members was launched on 27th Feb 02, not rs2 :wink:
  2. Wow! That's possibly the least funniest thing I've heard in a while. :| Might have been tiny bit humerous if it wasn't set up.
  3. Only a small handful beta tested runescape (this includes our own Lightning) :P and this was only for a few months at the end of 2000 I believe. Also wasn't rs2 released 30th march 04? Because I always remembered it starting on my mum's birthday. Also just incase anyone asks - rs2 beta started Dec 1st 03. :)
  4. BUt santa is magic especially when he is travelling so it doesn't go by the normal rules. Explain now please! Merry Christmas :)
  5. Phil replied to Ne0z's topic in Off-Topic
    Well apart from the boots I also got some clothes, money and chocolate. Same as usual :)
  6. Same as always - You are not going to find out how to get around blocks or settings here. I suggest you talk to your dad if you want it unblocked.
  7. and after everytime you mention it i mention the "who shot nice guy eddie" thing from resevoir dogs :D heh dejavu :P
  8. Phil replied to Ne0z's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm getting a pair of boots from my parents. Dunno anything else yet.
  9. Just a quick question before i start, are you Sir_Itchlot or just related/using the same computer, with a different account? Anyway, please close any browsers, then fix the following.. Also fix the follwing if you don't know the searchwww.com, or don't want them as your home page & searchbars. After that's done, please restart your system then post a new new log here. :)
  10. Phil replied to smartttttttt's topic in Off-Topic
    No need to post this in multiple boards.
  11. Well football is my life :P
  12. Phil replied to bloodkilla87's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah it's not really sore, it's just the horrible feeling of having a great big needle thing sticking into your gum.
  13. Phil replied to monkey_933's topic in Off-Topic
    I was aiming at something more like... :shock:
  14. Phil replied to monkey_933's topic in Off-Topic
    Well it would probably depend on what types of lives humans would be living in those millions of years. If it stays like it is now then I guess we would get taller and more intelligent? Might lose all body hair completely? :shock: I dunno, good question. :)
  15. Please don't post here again if that's all you're going to say. Spam isn't welcome here thanks.
  16. something like... ??
  17. Sharper is right. This has been posted about a lot. Please search a little.
  18. Phil replied to uk_swat's topic in Off-Topic
    I was never really allowed to sleep in much-- more so now that I have a family of my own. I'll get up just to see my daughter have fun :) To those that follow the tradition of opening gifts on Christmas Eve: When I was little, I got a tradition started of opening up just one gift then. The tradition has stayed on in my home. Is it just me or does *everyone* have that tradition? :P Nope never done that here. Also yeah it used to be us kids trying to get our parents up on christmas morning, now it's the other was around, they trying to get me up after lunch time. Btw, we got our tree today, will probably help decorate it tomorrow.
  19. Yep, it isn't allowed here. Also WinMX is one of the worst culprits for spyware.
  20. Phil replied to uk_swat's topic in Off-Topic
    I read the topic "Any Foot Fetishes?" :shock:
  21. It just gets worse and worse. Remember this is the same guy who called for Israel to be "wiped off the map" and just last week he was questioning if the holocaust actually happened. :? edit - ahh didn't see that point in the main post :) But yeah, it just gets more insane I think this guy was elected earlier this year.
  22. Well Ronaldinho won the world player of the year for the 2nd year in a row :) http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/4486166.stm *heaps praise*
  23. Phil replied to Hulk12's topic in Off-Topic
    I play a bit, well with the help of chris. If I did join a team I'd probably let it down cause I suck :wink:
  24. Moved to tech board. First, please read the stickies. Next scan with an updated virus scanner. http://housecall.trendmicro.com/ is a good online free one. How do you know you have a keylogger in the first place?
  25. Please use the help and advice board for any runescape related questions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.