Everything posted by Phil
-
Scrubs
Yay i got Quoted, and yes Dr Cox ownz. his full name is Parry Cox >_>' Close, it's Dr. Perry Cox
-
Futurama or the simpsons?
Yes the simpsons has entertained me for a long time, but the (relativley) short while that Futurama has been on it's now a classic. Futurama wins.
-
My no0b question:
Go to Start > run and type "dxdiag", press enter. In the window that appears click the display tab at the top and the information you need should be there.
-
MAJOR HELP JUST GOT LOGGED?? (HIGH IMPORTANT)
I take you have scanned with virus & spyware scanners?
-
How do you attach screenshots to your post?
Please search before posting next time http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=71
-
Building a nice PC!<--[EDIT]...
It might also be worth mentioning at this point older Intel Graphics Controllers wont work with GW. Just a note for you to remember when deciding on graphics cards.
-
Chicken feather? Rat meat???
This has been posted abot a lot. It goes up with post count. And the ranks here are.
-
Would you have done this...?
If it was me I probably would have been deliberatly slow with him or be cheecky to him. I doubt I would've snapped. As was said though he's pretty stupid to mess with people who are serving his food.
-
how to pronounce "route"
I wouldn't use it in that sentence. You usually use it to answer a question thats already been asked, even if you're answering another question. "Are you going to the cinema?" "Yeah. Are you going like?" "Nah... I wanna but." Yeah your example was better. People from the west coast of scotland seem to say "but" instead. Has kinda rubbed off on me a bit since I went uni.
-
how to pronounce "route"
I dunno people here use it as a "filler". Just watch an interview on the tv and you can spot the non-confident speakers :P Also I dunno about England but people up here say "eh" a lot at the end of sentences when it isn't needed at all. Just like "but" & "like" "So, you're going to the cinema, like?"
-
#Indie
Yes indie techincally means independant, but it's really not that simple. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indie_%28music%29 read the definitions there.
-
how to pronounce "route"
I don't get that 'eh'. Lots of people here in Britain say it too, but we don't get stereotyped with it. You don't get why we say it? Or why it's a stereotype? Why it's a stereotype, because Canadians aren't the only ones who say it a lot. If you look at some of my posts you will see I sometimes say it. Also just look at Futurama's posts a few down "Swearing. Eh?" :P
-
how to pronounce "route"
I don't get that 'eh'. Lots of people here in Britain say it too, but we don't get stereotyped with it. For me there is a big difference between Glaswegian and an Edinburgh accent. That's kinda like saying cockney sounds like Geordie or Liverpudlian :P I think I could probably tell the difference between Lancs and Yorks. I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between New Zealand & Aussie accents though since I don't listen to New Zealand people a lot.
-
how to pronounce "route"
Exactly what I was going to say, It's pronounced "root" unless you are talking about the word "rout" Ghost Ranger: Everyone here pronounce tomato "tom-ah-toe". The only time I've heard it "tom-a-toe" is when Americans are talking. Although I've never heard anyone say "potahto".
-
tip.it - back in 2001
Ahh the memories... I take you looked at the way back machine? Although you can get old news from here I wonder if the crew still has the pics floating about as they don't work :(
-
The Greatest 200 VideoGames of their Time. Why Nintendo >
locked, author's request. Kinda went too off topic.
- Favourite colour???
-
Bothers Me..
Wow! Try reading the actual post before replying.
-
#Indie
Not gonna post all my favourites, but they include.. Modest Mouse Death Cab For Cutie Placebo The Postal Service Bloc Party
-
Ideas for a new tournements.
How about no? We all want to join in the competitions. Maybe different sections for American, British and Australian?
-
Bothers Me..
You are talking like you don't know her very well in rl. Going behind your gf's back and calling her a brat to strangers is a horrible thing to do. You should be telling her this stuff not us. I don't think it's her behaviour in game you should be worrying about, it's your rl behaviour that's worrying me.
-
The Greatest 200 VideoGames of their Time. Why Nintendo >
EGM does not care about black PCs. Besides, PC Games != Video Games. His point still stands.
-
The Greatest 200 VideoGames of their Time. Why Nintendo >
If we weren't disregarding the PC, what would be top?
-
Anyone listen to From First to Last?
Locked, please check your pm's.
-
The Greatest 200 VideoGames of their Time. Why Nintendo >
Seems like they've forgotten about the PC.