Everything posted by Phil
-
Scrubs
Love it. Been watching since the first season. Not seen much of the last series though :( One of my favourite programmes. :)
-
Web Hosting
Ohh well, I signed up with circlehosting last night (got my site up and running now). Thanks for the heads up though. I don't think I'll have anything too important hosted, but if I do I'll make sure to keep my own backups. Let's just hope I wont need to though. I'll keep webhostfreaks in mind though for the future. When was this hdd failure, out of interest?
-
Boredom + Duct Tape = New Wallet ^_^
better than wasting time on a game or browsing forums don't you think?
-
Boredom + Duct Tape = New Wallet ^_^
haha nice, reminds me of blue peter.
-
Best user name ever! ~A Collection~
OK I think this topic has gone far enough.
-
whats your pets name?
Please don't bump old, dead topics.
-
Close
Yes next time please don't edit out the initial problem.
-
Web Hosting
Yeah that one is good Skelm: thanks for the offer, will probably do what Matt says get this and see how things go, and when you the dw server is set up possibly switch :P
-
Top 5 guitariest :D
Yeah just use this topic http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=310833 :)
-
Web Hosting
Well I'm going to be getting some webspace, possibly tomorrow, and was just on the lookout for some web hosting. Just looking for some suggestions for something decent. It's not going to be a big site, would be used for uploading my own pictures, testing my web development skills etc, so probably wont need a lot of bandwidth. It should be realtively cheap and reliable but not so cheap as "too good to be true" Matt has already suggested http://www.circlehosting.co.uk/ which is ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã20/year for 300mb space and 3GB bandwidth. Would probably just go with them if nothing else catches my eye here. Cheers.
- Flash Player
-
for all you iTunes users
Just use this topic. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=377008&start=15
-
Ideas for a new tournements.
More "greatest ever" type tournaments are in the pipeline :wink: Suggestions are welcome :)
-
Making Money Online FREE - good way that i pay for RS :--p
No referral links here please.
-
The million-dollar student
It kind of just shows you, there are still ways on the internet to make a quick million bucks legit :P
-
funniest cat movie ever!
When I sorted the link, I thought he was talking about http://media.putfile.com/Cats I was thinking this is meant to be funny? :P
-
The YTMND war
Might I add that ytmnd's forums (and possibly the others) are getting spammed in retaliation by the ebaum followers. It isn't all one way. The same way ebaums are getting more visitors, so are ytmnd.
-
So how many of us do you think are going to get jailed?
Good thing my username is my name then :P (and that I don't live in the US)
-
What movie(s) did you last see?
Ahh yep nearly forgot about that. I've seen it loads, it's an entertaining film, but not one of my favourites. :P
-
Autoing.
ok you just contradicted yourself there. If you are physically there then you're not afk...
-
Autoing.
I would love to know where Andrew actually said this. It is of course obvious that it's one of those things that Jagex never really enforce, but tell people not to do.
-
What movie(s) did you last see?
Donnie Darko (2001) - Very interesting film. The ending definetly made me think, but I had the feeling I had missed something which made me not fully understand what was going on. I think it's one of those films where you need to see it at least twice to understand them. Worth a look in anyway.
-
The YTMND war
I probably wouldn't really care about it, but the fact that Eric Baumen is getting rich off stealling other people's stuff annoys me. :?
-
Autoing.
afking as more people might know it as is not allowed Which is exactly what you are doing when you go afk training.
- Jagex ads