Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. Hmm I haven't heard anything yet, but will keep an eye out. I am looking forward to the next album too.
  2. We have a few I think. Anyway I almost forgot about v. day, until Tanya reminded me :P I've never had a valentine, so never really cared about much.
  3. Phil replied to WutangFlu's topic in Off-Topic
    Forgot to say when I was at school they had trips to Ecuador and Kenya. They do a big trip each year for the seniors. I never went on any of those trips, but I wish I had. Biggest trip I did at school was go to York for a week in Primary School :P
  4. bright shellsuits in the 90's. GOodness what were our parents thinking! :shock:
  5. I don't know what it is about ytmnd's but they are hilarious, even this one :shock: I think it's the music that does it like.
  6. Phil replied to Fortress2000's topic in Off-Topic
    Actually I thought Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter were perfect for the films. I love both films. It's a bit of easy watching that you don't get bored of watching. I still watch them when they come on the tv about once a year.
  7. Phil replied to WutangFlu's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm planning on going travelling once I have enough money saved up. I'm guessing it'll be about a year yet. Gonna try and go to America & Australia amongst other places. Hopefully I would be travelling for about a year. Maybe try and get small jobs in places that I stop.
  8. Funny, the 2nd set of T in the Park tickets went on sale today. Old sold out quickly though.
  9. Finishing an Information Systems degree here so want to do something in IT for a career.
  10. Too bad not everyone on ths forum is old enough to do most of those things. :P
  11. Phil replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Sorry no. I was meaning in the past few years in Europe. In the EU we have something called the Common Agricultural Policy Basically European farmers getting our money. I would have thought the problem between the French and English speakers in Canada might be related to the age old England - France problem.
  12. I'm sorry, but please try to keep all the discussion to one thread(the one in general). If we let everyone make a new thread about the same subject then we would be overrun with them.
  13. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=395090
  14. I'm interested in those stamps. I tried reading up on linticular technology but still don't understand how it works. Mind sending me on necro? :P Is it like one of those things where you have to move the thing left and right to see it move?
  15. Phil replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Well I don't the the French - english problem is soley found in Canada and I don't think the root of the problem would be found there. The British and the French have always 'hated' each other and this dates back hundreds of years when England and France were at war. Most of the problems between the two nowadays are rulings in the EU parliament though. Take an example of the farming situation.
  16. Most probably white. Caucasian.
  17. Please don't spam.
  18. I agree with adam. Those types of sigs aren't unique at all. I'd rather have one made by myself that no one else has. Same with avatars, unique ones make your forum account stand out on threads.
  19. Phil replied to FlaK's topic in Off-Topic
    And this is the king of locks All spammers bow to him.
  20. New

    Phil replied to Fuzzboy's topic in Off-Topic
    OK this is just turning into spam.
  21. don't be spamming or breaking any laws now.
  22. runescape questions != off topic
  23. Yeah this isn't gonna go far with our censor.
  24. I like their music also, but agree that you have to be in the right mood to listen to them.
  25. It didn't take a month to confirm it. It took almost a month for his online friends to find this news.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.