Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. Might want to try http://www.tip.it/cgi-bin/np/viewnews.cgi?newsall News articles from tipit that goes back to 7th Feb 2001, a month after runescape was released to the public. Some dates you might find useful... went public - January 4th, 2001 p2p arrived - Tuesday, February 26, 2002 rs2 beta - December 1st, 2003 rs2 launch - March 29th, 2004 What in particular are you looking for?
  2. I don't see why you would want to flame her. She has written the article in a tasteful and sensitive way as to not offend anyone. Please read the full article. A fellow player (a friend of Shiva's) has said to her about death marches. If you play rs and don't know what a deathmarch is then I don't know what to say. She approached tipit (Lightning) so that quotes could be used and to tell her that she was writing it, yes. I think it's an interesting read.
  3. Think this has gone far enough.
  4. tks was a very high level player a few years ago. Was at the top of skill total for a while too.
  5. Phil replied to OhFour's topic in Off-Topic
    If someone said that to me I would just think that she was using it as a cover story. Not a very good one though. If anyone finds she is using the pill, including her parents she will tell them it's for her acne.
  6. Phil replied to soda711's topic in Off-Topic
    you really dont know what bracketology is? Wow you are stupid lol Yeah because everyone should know that bracketology "is the art of picking the correct teams that will be in the tournaments" :? Isn't that just "guessing"?
  7. I wasn't making that point in direct reference to you, but rather to the general catholic discussion. Well personally... option 1 - women don't have a choice in this situation, they are/were denied to perform high religious duties option 2 - women have a choice of being portrayed in these ways. now which option is recognising women as humans?
  8. Doesn't/Didn't the catholic religion do this exact thing by not allowing women to be equal and do things men do? An example would be being a priest.
  9. OK no, this isn't a thread for flaming. Bubsa: I didn't close this thread because I wanted to discuss football. This thread has gone far enough now because it's going way off topic.
  10. Phil replied to jakerules13's topic in Off-Topic
    Want to discuss religion? Use the existing thread please.
  11. I wasn't even talking about past seasons. 1976? Just goes to show. I was talking about Newcastle putting you out of the FA Cup this season. Where is Southampton's silverware this season? Ohh none?
  12. Actually it made me laugh, we don't get that ad here. Never heard of that guy either. Then the thought of bubsa doing this made me laugh even more :lol:
  13. Please use the advertising sticky.
  14. They are trying to do this type of thing in Scottish schools I think. I'm glad I got out before then though. I dunno about America but here there are always ice cream vans parked outside the schools waiting for the hungry kids who want to eat some real food. Personally I think it is the parent's job to keep their kids healthy, not the schools, especially younger kids. Some of them just don't think about it.
  15. Phil replied to Hellraise313's topic in Off-Topic
    Calling strangers on an internet forum losers? You're so cool man.
  16. Oh was that the silverware in your dreams, before Newcastle put you out?
  17. Sorry, I don't see Southampton's silverware there. Care to explain?
  18. Phil replied to Gangsta_Fire's topic in Off-Topic
    Sorry but we don't allow people advertising things for sale here.
  19. In school it was Geography. Physics was good too.
  20. Phil replied to Trip_Machine's topic in Off-Topic
    You can post it in the advertising sticky. Next time pm a mod if you have a question like this, don't create a new topic.
  21. Wow that was a long read! Interesting story though :P
  22. runescape videos don't belong in this board :)
  23. Phil replied to Hazbaz0's topic in Off-Topic
    Yes I loved school when I was at it, especially the last year :P I also loved university when I was there.
  24. Just use your original topic. No need to creat two on the same subject. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=409346
  25. Phil replied to danpeguine's topic in Off-Topic
    Hi. If you want to do an intro post I suggest you make it a bit less spammy. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.