Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. Championship Manager/Football Manager series. It's been around for a while now and I am still addicted to them. Can't beat it. :)
  2. Very interesting news this. I'm not sure but there will probably be splinter groups off ETA which could be still going. Kind of like the Real IRA. Hopefully this will be the end though.
  3. Phil replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    I think about that everytime I have shower! I keep wondering why people would want to turn their back on the water :P
  4. Phil replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Since everyone else is doing it and you didn't get anything else sorted yet... Most kind: mad4u689 Funniest: Bubsa Most intelligent: Hannibal Best ranter: Anesthesia Most interesting person: Nadril or Mercifull Weirdest person: Rhys Person-who-you'd-like-to-sit-next-to-you-on-a-ten-hour-plane-ride: nik Best tipiter: dusqi
  5. It can't bend because of swelling maybe? I dunno I'm not a doctor. But do as suggested, go see your doctor ASAP. My elbow has been bad since I broke it 17 years ago. Hurts every so often (it swells up a bit and I can't bend it straight when it gets sore) and I'm rubbish at throwing. Bends funny too, but that's probably because I'm double jointed :P
  6. Phil replied to Biabf's topic in Off-Topic
    Locked and removed the pic. This topic is just not worth keeping open. Also innapropriate stuff on the pic you posted.
  7. They don't call it rip-off Britain for no reason.
  8. Actually I really like broccoli. It's one of those things that you never want to eat when you are young, but now I just love it plus it's really good for you :)
  9. One movie I can't wait too watch!
  10. Phil replied to Varda's topic in General Discussion
    thing is though that they aren't copycats. They probably think of you as the copycat. I didn't mean it that way Should I add [joke] (Word here) [/joke] next time? :P Yes please would definetly stop the confusion!
  11. Phil replied to Varda's topic in General Discussion
    thing is though that they aren't copycats. They probably think of you as the copycat.
  12. I don't see what this has to do with this board. Locked.
  13. I'm doing the opposite. I'm graduating from Napier Uni in July with an Information Systems degree. :)
  14. Phil replied to Varda's topic in General Discussion
    Google search shows that it is. As I said, it's just a coincidence that you chose a name which is close to a common surname :)
  15. Phil replied to Varda's topic in General Discussion
    Well "Virone" appears to be a common surname, possibly French or Italian. You know with a million or so accounts there is going to be coincidences. The others with similar names to your will think you copied them.
  16. This was way before fatigue was introduced.
  17. Sorry but this isn't the place to discuss P2P programs. Locked.
  18. Phil replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Dunno what you guys are wanting to do then? Wanting this locked? I think you should discuss it properly, either here or in that other post so you can all be happy with what you end up doing :) Pm me or something if you want this locked, but I'm leaving it open for just now.
  19. (under SKILLS on the old page) :) Influence is now known as quest points :)
  20. Wedding Crashers: Not as great as I had hoped. Heard from some people that it was amazingly funny. Was disapointed at the lack of laughs though, especially at the start. Interesting plot and easy to watch, but I just didn't think it was too great Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit: Another one I thought would be better than it turned out to be, especially after the oscars. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it and it was pretty funny, but it wasn't on par with the previous Wallace and Gromit short films.
  21. I was most interested with this part.
  22. The hosting site you chose site is censored for a reason. Please do not go round the censor again. Locking this since it's not much of a topic with censord link. Your download may be safe but please don't post it again unless you host it on a decent site.
  23. No need to post the same topic in multiple forums. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=2799233
  24. This is clearly a case of people hearing what they want to hear. All I hear is "ooh ooh ahh, ooh ahh ooh, ahh" Yeah that's well scary.
  25. Phil replied to Bubsa's topic in Off-Topic
    If you you watch an episode of Eastenders you will understand :P It's very very depressing, yet about 10 million people watch it like 3 times a week. Pietropaoli makes a very good point actually.... What would you rather watch? Sonja kissing another girl or.. Mischa Barton kissing annother girl? :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.