Everything posted by Phil
-
~*~*~*~ A Shop section ~*~*~*...?
This board is for runescape suggestions, not board suggestions. If you have a suggestion for the forum please pm an admin.
-
Calling ALL CS: 1.6 Players! Updated - Game Arranged!
Yep I play. Setting something up sounds pretty good like. There's been previous posts about people that play, but none have managed to sort anything out.
-
any of you have these pets?!
Please use the sticky.
-
The top things one can expect from College / University...
Don't be scared by it. When you get there, everyone you are starting with will be in the same situation as you. The uni/lecturers will make sure you are sorted. It's not as if they are just going to leave you behind. Before I went to uni, teachers were telling me it would be very difficult, but I still managed without too much trouble to begin with :P You will soon get into the routine and you will learn in first year what it takes to do the work. Uni seemed a lot more duanting to me than it actually turned out to be. I had fun when I was at there. Just don't get too worried by it all.
-
Grammar Mistake?
Thats the point... :? No the point was the word "from" not "in"
-
Grammar Mistake?
What? No. I've never heard/read anyone say/write that.
-
WARNING new duel arena scam READ please
guys, quit with the petty arguing will you.
-
Where do I find these posts?
You mean the TET and this sticky? http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=430005
-
need help with editing record vids
Please don't post the same questions in mutiple topics.
-
link please?
Right, did you search before posting? I'm betting no. I'm not gonna give you the link, but instead you will learn how to use the search fuction. 1. Go here - http://forum.tip.it/search.php 2. Where it says Search for keywords type the following... Camtasia AND guide 3. Look at the 2nd result (this thread is the first.) Easy isn't it?
-
Win Up To 10 Million Gp!
Use the advertising sticky.
-
Hi I`m new to tipit community
Welcome! As dusqi said - rl pics aren't allowed here for safety reasons so I've edited them out of your post. As you are new to tipit I suggest you read the forum rules so that you know what's allowed and what's not :)
-
how do i get past admin thing
ask your dad. We aren't going to help people get around blocks. thanks.
-
where is this?
This is the tech board, not the help and advice board.
-
Many PK vids on this site
This is a non runescape board. Please check which board you are in before posting.
-
N0valyfe Interview (What they didn't want you to read)
Doesn't anyone else find it ironic that the thread starter spent all that time creating a fake interview? Nothing better to do with your time?
-
What program is used for RS vids?
Why did you post this in a non-runescape board? Did you forget to read the rules?
-
Sig wont work! Players and Mods plz Help!
Flash files are censored on the boards. Read the sticky on the help board for help with sigs.
-
Join the staff on a new 3d game! (more details inside)
Please use the advertising sticky.
-
Pay To Play - Too Expensive?
Ehh it's not ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã5 a month, but rather ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã3.20/month. That is very cheap for a game really.
-
Jackalope14's First Car! Yay
Ahh what I know an accord as - http://www.kris.1000lecie.pl/accordpics/accord.html
-
RUNESCAPE BOOK OF RECORDS! - GET ENTERING!
Actually I've locked the one in general. Please use the advertising sticky :) Sorry MXM :P
-
Jackalope14's First Car! Yay
We have Honda Accord's here too, Mazda 626's are very different from them. I'm sure they aren't the same cars where you are.
-
Jackalope14's First Car! Yay
My mum has a Mazda 626 and I used to drive it(learnt to drive in it actually). They are great cars. If I had a chance to get one myself I would :)
-
Post Your Pk videos HERE!!
Also please read the board rules before posting.