Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. Just remember you are going out with him not his parents :P Just be yourself when answering anything. They will probably be able to tell if you are lying.
  2. Phil replied to Daruina's topic in Off-Topic
    No refferal links here please.
  3. Lol Daan.... The [kitty]cat Dolls - best when they are on the tv with mute on :wink:
  4. Hahahaha nice story! Great to see scammers getting done. :)
  5. Not as unlucky as cruiser :P
  6. Hard work pays off later. Procrastonation pays off now. Anyway, yeah I'm really lazy, when I was at school all my homework was done the night before, if at all :)
  7. This was asked not long ago. Please search before posting... http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=435 ... ultiplayer
  8. Yes the M&M's advert used the Iron & Wine's cover of Such Great Heights. Anyway yes, I love The Postal Service. I just wish they were bringing out a new album. Anyone know if they are planning anything? Wait I'm confused..so who did the original version of Such Great Heights? I thought GSW told me Iron & Wine did the original but you just said even that was a cover.. GSW told me it was the original too, but it's a cover of TPS version. :P http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_%26_Wine
  9. When I was younger I remember reading my sister's Just17 and the likes. Thought they were complete rubbish.
  10. Yes the M&M's advert used the Iron & Wine's cover of Such Great Heights. Anyway yes, I love The Postal Service. I just wish they were bringing out a new album. Anyone know if they are planning anything?
  11. edit - I didn't know it had been moved already :P http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=353462 :)
  12. Didn't know which one you were meaning... xeon? I can't think of a worse style. Grey and white? Just too dull. XeonStyle? Is better. Blue clour. It would work. Personally I like the style iCGstation. phpBBlite would be an interesting one to have too. Both from http://www.phpbb.com/styles/demo.php Also the graphite template from http://www.phpbbhacks.com/templatesdemo/ is good.
  13. Just suggest things, even if they were suggested before. There's no harm in discussing it. But yeah as TheSith said, the good stuff was noted down.
  14. Water is probably just as important, too valuable to use for fuel I woulda thought someone from South England would know that, aren't you in a hose-pipe ban? :P But yeah I get your point you're making But more renewable sources of fuel would still require a lot of people to make/process/whatever it. Take for example Ethanol, it could improve the agricultural economy and there still is a production stage to be done. Where you would lose some jobs when oil goes, more jobs would be created with the new fuel.
  15. My rs name is Lord9000. I chose that name because when I first played rs everyone had mules to put extra stuff on (this was before there were item banks so mules were alomost acceptable) so I created extra characters incase I needed them. I cretaed Lord100, Lord200 etc etc. When I returned to the game a year or so later I never had my main to play on since I thought it had been deleted for innactivity so I created a new character Lord9000, the numbers were just an addition to the series I used before. I thought at the time I'll make a new character later with a better name but I soon relised I got to many levels to create a new name :P Really if you can't look beyond the name and see the player for who they really are it doesn't say much about you.
  16. I heard when they announced the decision he shouted something like "I win, you lose" and then people wondered if they had made the right choice or not. I think he would have shouted this whatever the verdict was just to try and get one over them. I'm glad he's not been given the death sentence (even though I support the death penalty) so instead he will sit in jail for the rest of his days and not being able to die as a martyr like he wanted.
  17. In regards to fuel for cars. It's not really the fault of the general car user that they are still using oil/petrol. The car users will just follow the major trends. The people to blame are the governments and the large oil companies. Why would they want to change from oil to other stuff when they are getting rich off it at the moment? I think only when the large companies start to invest in more renewable sources then the normal users of cars will start to change. But of course I don't think it is easy to change just like that. It will take a lot of time.
  18. Phil replied to SAGE's topic in Off-Topic
    Yes I think his songs are great. I first heard them from In Between Dreams, I still think that's a great album. I've also listened to his older albums too and think they are quite good too. Would love to see him in live.
  19. The only times there are no mods/admins one is usually during quiet times. During these quiet times it would be difficult to get a specific number of "votes" required for a post to be removed anyway. If you get what I mean? :)
  20. I'd hate that. I like sleeping too much. It gives me an excuse to do nothing :P
  21. Phil replied to Bloodredsword's topic in Tech and Computers
    I did a search on google and found this thread.... http://sillydog.org/forum/sdt_6574.php There's a couple of suggestions at the end. I don't know if it'll work with your computer though. Worth a try anyway. Also please don't bump topics after 8 minutes.
  22. I don't think they will ever do a resent. If there are hundreds of people complaining cause of lack of things to do I think Jagex would just release more really difficult/slow skills to level. Personally I woudn't mind if everything was reset. Being completely level with everyone would be kinf of exciting.
  23. Phil replied to Andrew1788's topic in Off-Topic
    1. Yes put it in the advertising sticky. 2. Hey You Tipiter Btw welcome to the boards :)
  24. you need to upload the pictures to http://www.imageshack.us or similar, we can't view them from your pc. I think he meant to do it like that. It's cj's weird sense of humour :P
  25. Please only hit the submit button once, even if it doesn't look as though it posted. I've removed the other 2 threads.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.