Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. I used to enjoy reading lead's short stories of things that happened to him amongst other stuff. :P
  2. Thanks for that spam, please don't post if you have nothing worthwile saying. And guys, lets not turn this into 1 big argument again. It gets annoying.
  3. ditto. A lot of stuff has happened since then. :P
  4. Both games ended up being decided by penalties. After a 1-1 draw Hearts beat Gretna 4-2 on pens http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 764967.stm Liverpool beat West Ham 3-1 on pens aftera a 3-3 draw. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 756045.stm Didn't see the English game but heard it was good. The Scottish cup game had a great ending, very nervous towards the end for both teams. Anyone watch either game? Oh, and while I'm on about football, Congrats to Scotland on winning the Kirin Cup in Japan :P What a day of football. Now we've just got the European Cup Final on Wednesday to look forward too.
  5. Heard someone talking about it in game a long time ago :P
  6. Please use the music & movies board.
  7. Locking this because it will cause too many arguments... and no I don't think you are a racist.
  8. Phil replied to Google90's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah it's just a high pitched sound. Most people can sense it I think.
  9. Alternatively, buy all the kitkats you can in the hopes that you find a ticket and then if you do - DESTROY IT. or just sell it for a few thousand pounds, or however much some stupid people are willing to pay. BB is so annoying but I end up watching towards the end because my sister watches it. THe ssoner they take it off the TV for good, the better.
  10. Phil replied to How2PK's topic in Off-Topic
    either. :)
  11. Phil replied to How2PK's topic in Off-Topic
    http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=3023188#3023188
  12. OK I realise there is a bit of a problem with people coming to this board just to start arguments. I'd like to start cracking down on this. I'd like to say now, that you are not welcome here if you do this. Sure mild-intelligent flaming is allowed, but saying something like "your favourite band sucks" will not be tolerated. If you are caught posting things like this you will be warned firstly and then banned if you continue. If any users see this happening then please pm a mod/admin so we can deal with it.
  13. All questions to the help & advice board please.
  14. Can anyone think of why Jagex hasn't put this in yet? It's been a big problem for ages and I would have thought it wouldn't have been too difficult to make.
  15. Phil replied to How2PK's topic in Off-Topic
    Well the board was opened initially because of lots of topics about music & movies in the off topic board. If we were just to close this board it would mean off toic would be flooded by them again. So yeah this board isn't going to be closed. What do you suggest we can do then? Modify the rules and start enforcing them more strictly? For that to work though we would need everyone to work together and not sink to the level of the people causing the arguments in the first place.
  16. Bachelors, Masters, Doctorate? edit - yeah I think you are right. Was wondering about Honours and Post-Graduate degrees too though :? Maybe their just sub groups in those.
  17. Spam is NOT humorous
  18. bumping into Omegawytch would be quite cool. To be part of the story almost :) I can't really think of anyone else who I would want to meet in game,.
  19. sent my pic to your email address :) edit - I suppose I will be put under my rs name: Lord9000
  20. ok people, lets leave the spelling arguments(it's quite lame) and get on with what the original intention of this thread was meant to be.
  21. Guys, quit the petty squabbling. Lets get this topic back on track.
  22. I believe you get paid that amount mate... in exchange for 25 unnoted ess That can't be right, why would you pay someone to run ess for them? Rinoa: I would have thought people would pay the runners 2500gp since they are running the ess for them.
  23. No it would be you would pay them 25 air runes + gp + 25 noted essence and in return you recieve 25 unnoted essence. Something like that.
  24. That's because it's the nicest style we have at the moment :P I will be sure to create a new topic with the styles I want added.
  25. Yeah I'd like to see wider images allowed, but not taller I hate forums where the pages are swamped with pictures like that. Perhaps 500x150. No larger. I had to squash my sig, because someone made it on another forum which allwed wider sigs. :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.