Everything posted by Phil
-
Sometimes when i am playing, i get this error.
[sorry sunli for posting over your lock] OK this seems to have been moved here and then locked at the same time. But I'm going to leave it locked because it's full of spam. Juxtapose1: I suggest doing what it tells you to do, scan with anti-virus and spyware scanners. Please post a new topic in tech if you need more help.
-
posting
As was said, the board where you posted (graveyard, forum games, rate this) all don't count posts, because we have had problems with people posting spam there just to raise their post count. Also all market boards are the same. There are a few other boards like this but I can't remember them off the top of my head.
-
isnt barrows really easy?
ROFL. That made me laugh m8. My first trip, I just used the site's barrow guide, it helped a lot *No deaths there yet* :wink: hey, I didn't die! :P I plan on making a more successful trip tomorrow though.
-
Two In One! Name questions =D You know these are fun...
Werdna Nhoj Pilihp initials - PJAG :P
-
isnt barrows really easy?
Tried barrows for the first time tonight. The only problem was that I didn't know your prayer auto goes to 0 when you are in the tunnels. I was wondering why my prayer was gone when I had just drank a pot :P I soon found out my mistake :P
-
THE EASIEST WAY OF GETTING 200K COOKING EXP IN 1 HOUR
I think I will stick to my 250k per hour shark cooking, thanks :P
-
dont view this
Yes that site in not appropriate for these boards. Please do not advertise it on the board again.
-
why is a 3rd partie program called a 3rd partie program?
No, in buying a can of coke, the third party would be the shop/cafe. Without using a 3rd party client then you would be buying it straight from the coke company. Whereas with this game. The runescape game would be the coke, Jagex is the coke company and fansites clients are the shops. It just so happens that Jagex don't like people using other sites for playing.
-
why is a 3rd partie program called a 3rd partie program?
That sounds right. Thanks for setting me straight. I've never tried to explain it before so was getting confused myself. :)
-
why is a 3rd partie program called a 3rd partie program?
First Party = Jagex Second Party = the user (gamer) Third Party = Outside person (fansite's client) It's like in a business deal or something, the third party is the 'middleman' who would deal with both the buyer and the seller.
-
Christians?
Ok I'm locking this since there are already too many religion posts these days and they all turn into arguments. Please search and use one of the other threads. for example - Do YOU believe in God?
-
Congress is selling out the Internet
I've always been taught it was the military, possibly for research and scientific work though.
-
My personal Steps to Safty ;) yep bored
mmm, most of this info. can be found in the stickies.
-
how do u get cooking gauntlets?
Please, please, please search before posting. This has been posted a lot. One simple search for "gauntlets" brought up the following results, which I found within a few seconds of searching...(and these are the posts on the first page of search results alone.) http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=445 ... =gauntlets http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=428 ... =gauntlets http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=420 ... =gauntlets
-
Nature Spirit
Make sure you have done everything properly up to that point http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2quest_id=68
-
Goal Signature
you know it took me a couple seconds searching to find this answer for one like http://www.rsbandb.com/runescape_goal_signatures-Index
-
A useless(ful) tip.
You said some years ago. Was this in rs1 or rs2? Have you tried it on rs2? Sounds like it was all in your mind though.
-
Umm Questionable Site
well, do a system scan with your anti-virus and spyware scanners if you are unsure. Visit the tech board if you need more help on that.
-
paybyphone busy signal
Where are you calling from and at what times? The problem could be you are trying during peak times.
-
Screenshot question (no not on how to take it)
Other than getting the lvl on a lower lvl monstor so that you kill it just as you get the lvl, I don't think there is.
-
Congress is selling out the Internet
Yeah saying anyone owns the internet is kind of stupid. Yep rick, i believe it was the US military, but as you said they have no right to control the whole internet.
-
a sad day in sluggies world
:( Sorry to hear this sluggy.
-
who listens to music? any1?
We have a music & movies board for a reason.
-
Free members..... really or yet another hoax?
for the trouble and for how little you get, I would rather go and earn the money instead. Getting a few bucks irl every month isn't so difficult is it?
-
Why do ppl put NFS in HUGE letters on all their pics????
NFS = 'Not For Sale' usually people put them in stat pics to discourage random people using the pics on sites like ebay for scamming money. It has been known in the past where Jagex has banned characters because it has looked like the owner was trying to sell them.