Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. OK people. I don't mind people talking about this to see if it legit, but I don't want anymore posts with referral links in them. Posting referral links are again our rules and you risk getting banned if you do post them. To the thread starter: Sure you might make a small bit of money on them, but it's always not as simple as that. Most of the time the company sells your information (rl address, email, phone number etc) to advertising companies and in turn they will spam you. This may not happen, but if it was me I would steer well clear of 'offers' like that.
  2. guys c'mon, your making my work more difficult here. Sorry, but we all have to live by the same rules.
  3. But why isnt the picture on page 1 removed? :? because bubsa is not the real party boy from jackass. pigstein: np :P
  4. I saw that on a tv programme a few weeks ago. When I saw the person using it I thought they would get sore fingers for using for long periods.. Will be interesting to see if it catches on in the future.
  5. Sorry guys, edited out the link. No linking to rl pics. btw Bubsa, hope you had fun in the marathon. :)
  6. Begging is not allowed here.
  7. Edited out the giving gp for help part. Not allowed on these forums anymore.
  8. Reward from this quest http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2quest_id=27 edit - jeez be patient.
  9. basically use a different host as the one you are trying to use isn't going to be uncensored anytime soon.
  10. Would love to see these in concert! For me I've only seen Blink182, Nas and Goldfrapp.
  11. Phil replied to Ferrium's topic in Off-Topic
    deonoz covered it well.
  12. OK this is an old topic (nearly a year old) which is why I'm locking it. Obito_Uchiha - please do not bump dead topics please.
  13. Phil replied to fatzilla's topic in Help and Advice
    1. search 2. Visit http://tip.it/runescape/?page=skill_guides.htm 3. Use the help and advice board for any help needed.
  14. OK guys, I think you have taken this way off topic with your arguing, which is why I'm locking this.
  15. In Scotland, scottish students have their tuition fees paid for them. The money I needed to get through uni was to basically live on (rent, food, books etc.) I got a student loan for that and now have ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã9k debt :) Although that is kind of annoying, back when my eldest sister was at uni they gave out bursaries to every student, so they didn't have to pay back any money :(
  16. ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã3.20 for paying with credit/debit card. Other payment methods cost a bit more though. see http://runescape.com/members/subscribe.ws
  17. please don't 'bump' topics here.
  18. Yes, C:windows\svchost[Caution: Executable File] is a trojan. Remove it with your anti-virus. You said it keeps hanging though? Tried scanning in safe mode? As mementh said, the original svchost[Caution: Executable File] file should be found in the C:\Windows\System32 folder.
  19. First, no rl pics - this includes videos. Secondly, the song on that video is not appropriate for these forums.
  20. baguettes are probably the easiest to distinguish out of the lot. They are long thin bits of bread. :P
  21. I think it would depend on what your course is. For example my ocourse was Information Systems, which only touched the surface of a lot of different subject - from 'VLDB' to 'starting you own business'. Although I'm not sure exactly I would have thought something like an "Advance Networking' or a "Software Engineering" degree would go much more in depth. Then again you have the chance to go in depth in a specific subject by doing honours here, not sure what it's like in America though.
  22. Actually I had trouble with identifying the bread roll also. Even though I know what a bread roll looks like irl. :? She teled me to north of Faly from the rouges den the other day. At least it wasn't too far walk back.
  23. I think we might need a bit more information. Why do you think it's a virus? Just because the game is running slow? What virus scanner are you using? Lets wait untill after the scan to do anything further. I'd also suggest running scans for spyware. Even a HijackThis log would be handy. Also make sure your Operating System & browsers are up to date.
  24. Hmm have you tried shutting down or closing zone alarm? Have you maybe accidently blocked imageshack images in your browser? Like in adblock in FF or such.
  25. Moved this to tech board. For the people using Firefox - Sound doesn't work in Firefox. Jagex have known about this for a while now but have yet to sort it. Bad programming on Jagex's part apparently.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.