Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. Phil replied to Loge_05's topic in Off-Topic
    sounds more like a prison than a school to me :?
  2. Phil replied to Loge_05's topic in Off-Topic
    Some schools in America don't let people leave at lunch. Why? I don't know (where I am there is a MCD within a few mins walking), but it will work for them. Yep, my school wouldnt allow this. Quite a few reasons, alot of drug activity was done during lunch. We were located off the business district of our town and didnt want anyone getting hurt. Its a great idea not to allow kids to leave however i do believe we should have freedom of choice in picking our lunch and not having to worry about sneaking out just for some subway. What about people that go home for lunch? :? Can't force people to stay in school. But yeah I agree it's a start, with what the schools are trying.
  3. Phil replied to Loge_05's topic in Off-Topic
    If kids want to eat the stuff they will find a way to do it. For example, there's always ice cream vans sitting outside schools these days selling everything that is unhealthy. If there wasn't the kids would walk to the nearest mac'ds, shop, burger van etc.
  4. One thing.. Runescape started in 1999, not counting beta which was 98.. Not 2001. Another thing, i seem to remember Rs2 coming out December 1, 2003.. get your facts right man. hahaha..... no. Get your facts right before trying to prove someone wrong. rs1 public release - January 4th 2001 rs2 beta release - December 1st 2003 rs2 full release - March 29th 2004 Want proof? http://www.answers.com/topic/runescape
  5. What are you talking about? You really have no idea, do you? You registered today anyway, it wont have effected you.
  6. download firefox for example - http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/ It's just an alternative from IE
  7. Well that's the only way to get your account back I think. What browser are you using? Have you tried using a different browser to try the page?
  8. I love it yes. One of those filsm you enjoy watching more than once.
  9. There is announcements on the general & general p2p board for discussing this.
  10. Well this is a completely different situation. People can't get your rs password out of thin air now, can they? How can you be sure that it is connected to this situation?
  11. Look, no-one is forcing you to come here. I'm sure you know where the log out button is. Use it. Seriously. It is impossible for any forum to be 100% secure. Quit whining people and try to be more constructive.
  12. Dopplgangr9 owns you all :P Actually I can still get on that account
  13. Was trying to post this last night but the board went down :( So i'll post it now. I got the archive to work eventually... it seems it's rather unpredictable. Few pages I found of myself (posting back then as Golden_Sword) - see pics if links don't work http://web.archive.org/web/200112011059 ... start=9775 Got a few others I've taken pics of, but I will keep them just to remond myself. Also found this. I was such a 'noob' back then :P http://web.archive.org/web/200108180908 ... orum=26&35 http://web.archive.org/web/200108162126 ... orum=26&16 Hehe. I still remember this happening. I'd say those boards opened about March 7th, since that is Lightning's join date. It says I joined March 14th. I know tipit was around since January that year, but was there any boards before March? :? Have a look around that site, it's quite interesting really :P
  14. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 773353.stm Well thought I'd get this topic in, whilst the board are up :P Barcelona beat Arsenal 2-1. Lots of drama, Lehmenn getting sent off, ref giving free kick instead of advantage. Eboue dive for the first arsenal goal. Offside for Eto'o's goal? One thing I can say is the ref was complete rubbish tonight. Barcelona looked on top all night though and I think they deserved the win. If it had been 11vs11 all match then it would've been a different story. Also some great subs from Barca. Larsson just brought that bit extra they were needing. That guy is a real legend.
  15. April/May 2004 Rizla: I still have a pic of us at that party :P
  16. http://www.archive.org/ doesn't seem to be working for me these days. I used to be able to find some of my old posts I made on the first tipit forum. (between Jan 01 and May 01) I'm sure I took pics of it, I will have a look for them on my other computer.
  17. I've seen him post occassionaly since he left.
  18. What Mullien said. Locked.
  19. Phil replied to Welo9's topic in Off-Topic
    Yes please use the advertising sticky.
  20. "Just don't call me rsn" I thought about saying it when you posted but couldn't be bothered. :wink: Dan: Militaris still visits the irc chat. In fact he was just in it an hour ago. He also posts in the tech board too I think.
  21. post the original picture here and I'm sure someone will help you resize it in the right format.
  22. Split of the stupid argument. Don't even think about starting it again. This thread is about Zidane and not America.
  23. I think Zindane's retirement after this world cup has been known for a few weeks now and it wasn't a big surprise when I heard it. But yeah you can see he isn't the player he used to be. Still though a great legend and I'll never forget his amazing skills.
  24. Actually Hearts are one team who have constantly been in the top league and have been one of the best teams in Scotland over the years (outside Rangers & Celtic) alongside teams like Dundee Utd, Aberdeen and Hibs. It's about as much as a fairytale as Chelsea's last few seasons have been. Same kind of story. Rich Russian comes in with lots of money and buys success. The same can be said about Gretna too.
  25. Yeah I don't get the point of this thread. Locking this.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.