Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. I'm guessing it's a bug.
  2. Phil replied to Rilha's topic in Off-Topic
    Most dialects should use it but they are just lazy and choose not. I'm sure they could do it if they tried :P But the correct way of saying loch is not the most common way unfortunetly.
  3. Phil replied to Rilha's topic in Off-Topic
    Of course it's found in English. As you said yourself in Loch. English people tend not to pronounce it correctly though (they pronounce it lock?) but it's commonly used here in Scotland. Anyway very interesting post. How could you be bothered doing all that?
  4. Loge: looks the same in both IE and FF to me.
  5. Looks alright at my end....
  6. please keep the accusations out of this forum please. They are not welcome here.
  7. I like Mayonnaise. But yeah they have quite a few good songs.
  8. She turned 16 last month right? And yes under age drinking is pretty common here I think.
  9. Phil replied to Queen_St3's topic in Off-Topic
    Yes what Ghost said :)
  10. Phil replied to reuzekleuter's topic in Off-Topic
    reuzekleuter: http://forum.tip.it/viewforum.php?f=81 woopidoo2: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=203364
  11. We don't get college sports on the tv here. Can you just clarify what they are? Just non-pro, or do they have to be going to a college? I've heard about it in basketball but never understood why poeple wanted to watch students instead of the best people in the country play.
  12. Phil replied to mullen32's topic in Off-Topic
    There's a thread already about this in music & movie board.
  13. well then change it to the same pass then.If you get what I'm saying. But I seriously suggest everyone changes their pass to something new.
  14. With every skill that has been released in rs, some people said that it'll ruin the game. Just ignore them, all they want is the attention.
  15. If people actually read the announcements they would see
  16. Oh please don't say you voted? Giving you money to the organisors of this contest? :shock:
  17. Yep please use othe other topics.
  18. It was set to that after the board went down recently for a reason. Don't you read announcements? :P
  19. Locking this since it's one of those things that gets over-suggested and the discussion will achieve nothing.
  20. Phil replied to blank's topic in Off-Topic
    GW is not about maxing out the stats. It's mainly about the pvp side. I suggest you read up on games before going to buy them, that way you wont be disapointed.
  21. I had a look at the styles suggested. blue glass- http://www.phpbbhacks.com/templatesdemo/index.php?s=7 yep I like it, just adds a bit off difference to the boards. I'd like it to be added. Can't see the other two, anyone find a preview?
  22. Haha, I wonder what those two guys were thinking when they saw the SWAT team show up! Interesting story anyway, we never had any excitement like that at school. Although I'm probably glad we didn't.
  23. Can someone paste the article or at least give cliffs? It's saying I need to login to see the page.
  24. Phil replied to indy500fan's topic in Off-Topic
    Yep reminds me of when the Jews had to wear the star of David to show they were Jewish. Pretty sad it's come to this these days.
  25. Yeah. The ones with that funny orange/yellow colour that made you want to gouge your eyes out with a spoon. Sounds vaguely familiar, but I'm not too sure. Anyone got a pic of them to see if it rings a bell? edit- yeah actually I do remember it now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.