Everything posted by Phil
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
Leonardo almost destroyed the nose of that american, today it was pretty much accidental. Also, as a side note, I'd like to state my opinion on the first red to the US player: if an italy player hadn't received a red before, the american wouldn't have received his for that fault. In a normal game he'd receive a yellow, but referees always try to balance things. Accidental? No way, he knew what he was doing. And yes I would agree the US player would've normally recieved a yellow, but that doesn't mean it wasn't worth a red card. Those types of challenges are called leg/ankle breakers and can end careers.
-
U.S., World Domination in the Past in Sports? Over?
Did everyone just ignore my post above? I said quit it. Lets move off that arguement. It never goes anywhere and just turns into flame wars.
-
Sore wrists.
Take the hint your body is giving you. Reduce your time on the computer. Is getting lvls in rs more important to you than having a fully functional, healthy body?
-
quoting myself for a sig, quote me dont add plz
:o Anyway, please don't make spam zaaps1
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
It kind of reminded me of Leonardo in '94 (which was against the american's funnily enough) Terrible stuff like. Oh and if you're gonna call me by my proper name, at least spell it right :wink:
-
U.S., World Domination in the Past in Sports? Over?
Lets not turn this into a "my sport is better" argument. They are just not worth arguing about.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
The USA guy was directly in front of the keeper so was in play and interfering with play and offside. Also the ref was alright actually. The 3 sendings off were deserved.
- YEA GHANNA !!!!!!
-
Describe yourself in 3 words
Too similar to http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=476352 Just use that topic.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
The atmosphere would be amazing if it turned out to be a Brazil/Argentina final. Also imagine if both teams were playing to their best of their abilities for it. What I would give to be at that match! But anyway lets hope we see more great football throughout the tournament. I also think Argentina's 2nd goal today is up there with the Brazil team goal of 1970. 24 passes was it? Just brilliant.
-
Affording Members accounts.
Yeah after reading this through again, and after seeing that you said people should pm you if they wish the link (even after I removed it earlier for a reason) which I removed, I'm gonna agree with dusqi on this one. The only reason I can think you posted this thread is to gain attention to your links and sites.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
Well today they did rule :wink: Most poeple put Argentina in the top 4 before today too.
-
Affording Members accounts.
I've removed your email address since we don't really like people giving out these details. You should have no problem with this if you just came here to tell your story & not to advertise.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
whoooh. Great goal from Van Persie. 1-0 Netherlands. edit 2nd from van nistelrooy. 2-0. Good goal too.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
That win is certainly gonna help Argentina's confidence anyway.
-
Let's All Congradulate Bubsa..
Yeah this is pretty much spam.
-
Reformating
http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=2572
-
waz up world
Funny thing is, there used to be. Which seems to make less sense. :-s It was removed because it was never being used.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
bah, T&T deserved a draw.
-
For the ppl who THINK they been playing for 11+ years
Leza, part of runescape trivia. I believe mad4u689(on these boards) still has contact with her.
-
What's Your Reputation?
rl: Laid back, often too laid back sometimes. Probably lazy too. forums: that guy who goes around locking threads? I dunno.
-
X3
Cleaned the thread. Please get it back on track, I don't want to lock this. fordrule: please don't come here to start arguments, we don't like it.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
What a finish to the game tonight. You could tell something was going to happen since Germany well all over Poland near the end.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
I've changed the title and stickied this thread, so that other's don't get confused and make other world cup threads.
-
World Cup sticky
OK I've edited the thread in question and stickied it. Hopefully no more poeple will be getting confused.