Everything posted by Phil
-
Type with your forehead!
yeah there's a post like this in forum games
-
U.S., World Domination in the Past in Sports? Over?
THis is why I use the ELO ratings
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
Don't you dare turn this into a religious discussion :shock: Back to the football.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
no... the ref completely ruined the game tonight. Deco & van Bronckhorst shouldn't have got those 2nd yellows. How does FIFA let that ref take control of a game in the last 16? Just dissapointed. Ruins the great game. 16 yellows and 4 reds. Terrible
-
Favourite alltime games
Please search before posting. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=469 ... ight=games
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
England not Britain :wink: Britain doesn't have a football team.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
Ecuador are playing terribley. They can't string 2 passes together.
-
Your Favorite Drinks...?
favourite non-alcoholic drinks would be Irn Bru & Powerade. :P
- Debra Lafave
-
All that work... wasted.
Well... When Jagex make the odd mistake they usually rectify it. Even if it is f2p.
-
All that work... wasted.
Why are you giving up so easily? If I was banned for something I didn't do, Jagex would never hear the end of it.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
It made me nervous and I didn't even have any bets on. :shock: It was one of those gamess. End-to-end stuff.
-
Is suicide the way ?
If you really need help go talk to someone in real life. A teacher, a parent, a friend, a social worker or whoever. There are people willing to listen to you. You are not going to get the help you need on a game forum as these threads always end up with arguing. Sorry but I feel I have to lock this before it gets worse.
-
Ahhh! Save Me!
OK there's a few of these about (moth/bat) posts and they are getting boring. Just catch and it and let it out. We don't need a whole thread dedictaed to it.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
It varies from game to game. I think the Germany-Argentina game will be a close game which Argentina will edge. Also give Mexico some credit, Argentina didn't really play badly. Mexico were well up for it tonight.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
Goal of the tournament so far from Maxi Rodriguez. Not only becuase of the excellent strike but because of when it came and the importance of it. (Extra-time and in the last 16) What a match though. One of the best so far.
-
what should i do?
Yes all Jagex staff have a gold crown.
-
what should i do?
So he just said you have a virus which will delete your account? As I said just ignore him.
-
what should i do?
He is obviously lieing. Just ignore him. Report him if he is trying to scam you or gain your password. Report him if he claimed to be Jagex staff.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/bracket.html Just edit it yourself.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
Yep it's not Sweden's day. Larsson just missed a penalty. :x
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
My prediction after the group stages and at half time on this game.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
Whoo, Germany 2-0 up already. I had hoped Sweden would have got further than this but I can't see them coming back from 2-0 down.
-
Guess That Tune - JAN - JULY
I have 3 atm, but I'm sure I know another 1 or 2.
-
Search Button for the Memberlist
You mean like this? http://forum.tip.it/search.php?mode=searchuser