Everything posted by Phil
-
World Of Warcraft Subscription
Since there a lot of WoW threads lately I've made one for everyone to use. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=3194212 - Please use that one for any further discussion.
-
Making polls
When we had polls available to everyone there was lots of pointless polls being made which were added to every topic. I don't see them being brought back any time soon.
-
wow I'm back, story ahead.
We weren't so against the idea of increasing sig size, it was just we enforced our rules. The admins decided that bigger sigs wouldn't be too bad. Also your rank should be changed back shortly.
-
All you gamming people look here
Take out the rs money and it would be fine, but we don't allow rs gp to be traded/won like this.
-
Where Are You Going?
I just got back from there :) We're just going going for a weekend, don't think we will be able to do much sightseeing, well apart from a trip round the bars.
-
Edit The Picture - New competitions! Judges needed!
- *Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
Heh I'm afraid England were undone by their commentators giving them the kiss of death. They had England won the game when their 2nd goal went in. Sweden were unlucky also, hit the bar twice & cleared off the line.- Where Are You Going?
Possibly going to Stokholm at the end of August.- signature size (typo at the rules?)
Yes it should be 450. Good spot. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=465734- *Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
What? I have nothing against the germans. Although there are a couple of other teams I hope to see play badly.- *Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
he could still get another 2 or so goals by then though against England.- *Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
yeah 4 goals for Klose so far. Think he's going to win the golden shoe(boot)?- New Forum
- Whoooo its hot
Was hot last week, but slowly got cooler this week. Today it's about 15 degrees C.- wow I'm back, story ahead.
No it wasn't that simple lol. (pm me if you want details) Good to see you back. We know you're a good guy really :P- What movie(s) did you last see?
there's going to be another one. OK but X3 finished of the storyline of those characters well. click :P- Game, A New World?
I thought it was Lightning that was on the FW team, not wyrm. Anyway for a moment I thought you meant AnotherWorld online, which some tipit people played, it was basically a bad ripoff of rs.- *Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
nice. another good ending to a match.- Who did this?
What? Don't accuse tipit of sending keyloggers please. We don't appreciate it. I wonder if you know just how much work here the staff does to protect the users from people posting links to keylogged files. Locking this since nothing is going to be achieved in this discussion. If you are talking about the the password issue then there is an announcement in general.- What movie(s) did you last see?
X Men 3: Thought this was a good film and finished off the storyline well. I enjoyed the trilogy as a whole. MI3: I had seen the first, but not the second MI so was thinking I wouldn't understand this one, but surprisingly I did and enjoyed it too. Some very nice effects in it too. The Da Vinci Code: Was kind of wary of seeing this film as i thought I wouldn't like it. Hadn't read the book either. However it turned out to be quite interesting with a decent storyline and twists to it. Difficult to keep up though when they are talking about some stuff though, might need to watch it again to fully understand everything, although watching it for a 2nd time could be quite boring. Jarhead: Bought this on DVD because I didn't manage to catch it at the cinema. Thought it was a good film as it is a bit different from the usual war films. Good mix of seriousness and humour.- Death cab for cutie
Bootlegging. Ban plz. T in the Park is shown on the bbc anyway the next weekend.- Death cab for cutie
Yeah I think they are good. They are playing at T in the Park next month. I wish I was going, just to see them. I've told my sister to take a video of them for me :P Best songs are Transatlantisicm, Sound of Settling, Crooked Teeth & Soul Meets Body. Marching Bands of Manhattan is good too.- Happy Father's Day!
My dad is in menorca just now but we got him a card.- *Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
Well played australia, but just overpowered in the end by Brazil. Hope Aussies get through the group stage though.- *Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
for who to use? and why is Ronaldinho wearing number 7? - *Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.