Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. blah, will reupload them. edit - hopefully that's them working now.
  2. Hey! I was hoping to get a new sig since the limits have been changed, but I'm pretty rubbish at creating proper sigs, so I am hoping some of you lovely people here would help make one for me :D I'm looking for a football (soccer) related one since the WC is coming up with Jason Scotland in it, kind of like the one I have just now but some differences. Hopefully it would be 450 pixels wide and about 150 pixels high. It doesn't matter too much if it's not. Would also hopefully be a reddish or bluish colour, or both! Hoping to have this pic in it. Other possibilities could either1 or 2 Might be nice to have logos kinda transparent also! like this and this Lastly I'm not too bothered with having my name in it, but aving Scotland or Jason Scotland (like it is atm) would be great. Some examples of other sigs which I've seen on other sites and was hoping for something like... http://www.thefreeimagehosting.com/Uplo ... av21mm.png http://www.thefreeimagehosting.com/Uplo ... nez7ro.jpg http://www.thefreeimagehosting.com/Uplo ... sig7dg.png http://www.thefreeimagehosting.com/Uplo ... sig7wb.jpg or just see my current sig. I just want something bigger with the different pics in it. :P If it's too much to ask for then don't worry about it. Cheers to anyone who tries it! :)
  3. Stop protecting this guy. He deserves everything that's thrown at him. It is quite clearly stated by Jagex that anyone who breaks the rules will get punished. Did he forget to read these rules? Who cares if he is well-mannered, he deserves to get the same punishment past bug abusers have recieved.
  4. Phil replied to Lode's topic in Off-Topic
    re-opened this. I realise the author just wants to ask questions about it. Just don't post any referral links here again..
  5. My favourites are... Billy Connolly Peter Kay Lee Evans
  6. locked, author's request.
  7. Phil replied to Masuma's topic in Off-Topic
    I hope that Steve manages to recover from this.
  8. and graveyard. There are probably more but I can't remember.
  9. The future is indeed orange, eh?
  10. Here's an English link http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 047100.stm Just a note... It was the European Under-21 Championship
  11. Phil replied to reddawn509's topic in Off-Topic
    You're like one of the youngest :P
  12. Phil replied to BullyKutta's topic in Off-Topic
    No this is not funny.
  13. Hahaha for a moment there I thought you were being serious. :shock:
  14. Phil replied to reddawn509's topic in Off-Topic
    7th March :) edit - happy birthday azntemplar :P
  15. couple maybe.... Twelve Monkeys The Jungle Book edit ... cocktail Moved this to m&m :)
  16. Didn't see all the episodes when it was on tv ages ago, but I really enjoyed watching the ones I managed to catch. I should probably buy the DVD set sometime.
  17. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=71
  18. Phil replied to coolgirl15's topic in Off-Topic
    http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=462748
  19. Yes that was in the game for a while. I'm not sure what you mean here. Care to exand a bit more? Butt.. this list is of the first 2000 Runescape players that were still playing in November 2001. http://www.rsinn.com/users/gugge/signup.html "Note that players that hadn't logged in November 2001 will not be listed. The numbers are therefore only their rank at this time, not necessarily their true 'starting number'."
  20. 8 years? ehhh no.... Check my above post.
  21. Yes I dislike people watching what I'm doing, when I'm using the family computer. I don't really mind people asking what I'm doing, I just tell them as much as little as the need to know :P If someone watches the screen though from behind, I will just sit there not doing anything, maybe minimise the windows. It's the same when I'm eating or doing something else.
  22. Phil replied to KingofKings's topic in Off-Topic
    No, you're clearly the person who sucks here.
  23. Ohh c'mon, It's probably the worst kept secret for the past few weeks. I don't even play and even knew that something was about to happen. Hopefully someone will make a "brief starting construction guide", which will help when I start the new skill. :P
  24. I'll probably end up buying members just to test it out and get the skill onto the high scores. But from what I've seen of it around the boards it doesn't look as if it's a skill which will make people want to stay on playing once they have tested it.
  25. interesting... might even get members at the weekend to raise the skill :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.