Funniest Comedians

Tokytoky3333

I was just wondering people's opinions on who they think is the funniest comedian the world has seen.

For me personally, I really admire:

Jonathan Ross - Granted he is not a very good comedian, but his show 'Friday Night With Jonathan Ross' in England is hilarious; he pushes the boundaries of what is allowed to be said on TV to the limit!

Lee Evans - I fall of my chair every time I see anything by him; he is just such a good performer, and is sooo funny! He is also very good at immitating stereotypes, and acting out the jokes he cracks. I don't think it's possible to reccomend him enough... WATCH HIS STUFF!

And now... what do you think??

sigstuff4qe.png

I don't know what it is, but something keeps telling me you "own"?

"When you're happy it's like you're a bird; you can fly. The only trouble is, you need other birds to fly with"

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lou Costello, hands down. He's just classic. "Who's on first?" Gotta love it.

When you are learning, you are growing. If you stop learning, you stop growing. If you stop growing, you die. Train hard, eat fried chicken, and take a one-a-day. (And cook that broccoli 'til it's yella and pour cheese all over it)

slowmethusel.png

Lee Evans: So so funny, it is just his facial movments and voices that set me off!

Peter Kay: He is just funny, he was also great in max & paddys road to no where!

Joe. :D

[Admin Edit: Referral links are not permitted in signatures or posts]

Dave Gorman

I also watch Friday Night with Jonathon Ross :D

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.

Some of the comedians I enjoy listening to are Brian Regan, Chris Rock, and Dane Cook. It's funny that I enjoy Regan and Rock when they are so completely different; Regan being arguably the cleanest comic out there while Rock is most likely one of the foulest :P

punk4ever.gif

By The_Jeppoz :wink:

^ To that list, I'd add Chris Rock. No, wait, old Chris Rock. Which was invariably the young Chris Rock. Just Chris Rock.

What? :wall:

Last week i was home from school and this one guy was doing voices, soo funny. Like the guy who does the really deep voice when announcing movies, and Arnold Swartz. Dont know his name but hilarious.

I dont mind Dave Chappelle, but i wouldnt go buy a dvd of him.

killa870yt.png

Frank Caliendo.

He's on Mad TV, and does the greatest impersonations ever.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

bill cosby..

i only seen one of his standups skits... but wow.. funny..

:P

son*daddy there's an elephant under ur chair*

father"go chase him sun"

mother"GOOD LORD what happened here..."

son"mommy, and elephant ran under dad chair! and knocked him up 2 feet in the process!"

Mostly everyone in SNL and MadTV plus Rick Mercier!

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Lee Evans, easily. I have 5 of his DVD's spanning across about 14 years of his career - funniest stuff i've ever seen.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

Anyone like Russell Peters? I watched a show of his once and it had me in tears :lol:

Yeah lol he is hilarious! I love the joke he did about the Sri Lankan fast food servers!

I also love Chris Rock as well, at the beginning of his Never Scared Stand Up (I think) he cracks this joke:

'If your daughter's a stripper, you know you ****** up!'

:D

P.S I still believe that Lee Evans is the funniest person ever.. just so unique in every way!

sigstuff4qe.png

"When you're happy it's like you're a bird; you can fly. The only trouble is, you need other birds to fly with"

Im not that keen on Lee Evans myself.

Russel Brand - Appeals to my humour.

Ken Dodd - Dad introduced me, very good.

Grumpy old men - Funniest of them all.

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

George Carlin is funny, although he lost some of his edge since he came out of rehab. He also reuses too much material sometimes. Bill Hicks was great, but he died too soon. Richard Pryor was entertaining too. Aside from that, I really enjoy traditional Dutch cabaret, but it's a bit hard to explain to foreigners :P

Im not that keen on Lee Evans myself.

Russel Brand - Appeals to my humour.

Ken Dodd - Dad introduced me, very good.

Grumpy old men - Funniest of them all.

Don't agree with your views on Mr. Evans, however I do agree with your views on Russel Brand! He is so comical; when he was on 'Friday Night With Jonathan Ross', I was dying with laughter! He has been arrested 11 times; one of the times being when he attempted to steal a 'naughty magazine' from the top shelf, and subsequently went on to attempt to give a police officer who saw him stealing a hug! What a guy!

sigstuff4qe.png