Funniest Comedians

Tokytoky3333

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimmy Carr - Some people probably getting sick of him but i loved his stand up and he's great on "8 out of 10 cats."

Paul Merton - Have seen quite a bit on him on a few shows but mainly like him because of "Have I Got News for You."

Rowan Atkinson - "Black adder" wouldn't have been such a success without him.

Oooh I forgot about all that... Paul Merton, Ian Hislop, and Angus Deaton (when he did 'Have I Got News For You') were and still are brilliant on the show 'Have I Got News For You'.. the things they come up with week after week is incredible!

sigstuff4qe.png

I don't know what it is, but something keeps telling me you "own"?

"When you're happy it's like you're a bird; you can fly. The only trouble is, you need other birds to fly with"

Bill Hicks

Billy Connolly

Jimmy Carr

(Old) Eddie Murphy - Eddie Murphy RAW is absolutely hilarious.

Bill Bailey

Also I've recently taken a liking to Al Murray.

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

russel peters

adam sandler (hes funny idk if he still counts as a comedian)

blue collar crew (jeff foxworthy larry teh cable guy and bill engval)

chris rock

whoopie golberg (saw a bit i was on the floor laughing)

my sister likes ellen degeneres

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Rowan Atkinson and Jim Carrey. Man, they're great! I love the Mr. Bean series (Rowan) and the movie Bruce Almighty (Jim)

Every path you have trod, through wilderness and through war, has led to this road...

I've gotta say the Blue Collar Comedy Crew (Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, Ron White and Larry the Cable Guy) Rowan Atkinson (love Black Adder), Chris Rock, Billy Connolly, Bill Crosby, Eddie Murphy & Jim Carrey.

Happy_Aussie.png

ive seen a few comedians, my favourite is straussman hes a ventriliquist and made me cry laughing, chris rock and eddy murphy

i have also seen billy conolly but i dotn really like him much, he smiles and laughs at his own jokes which sort of let him down

straussman ftw!

i finally quit runescape to play world of warcraft. i play on frostmourne, alliance

check out my thread

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=479665&highlight=

Like others have said, Brian Regan and Jim Carrey are awesome.

I'm not a huge fan of Chris Rock. Don't really like his style for some reason :?

And why has no one yet mentioned JERRY SEINFELD? I have a live recording of him doing stand-up comedy... it's one of the funniest things I've ever heard. :lol:

finalsig9wq.gif

George Carlin hands down. He does reuse a lot of material but you would too if you had been big since the 70s.

I think as far as newer comedians Dane cook is funny but I'm going to have to go with Dennis Leary FTW. His standup is awesome and "The Ref" is the best christmas movie EVER. lol

dfrb26dett.png

kovunderbanner0xt.jpg

"Philosophy is composed of questions that may never be answered.

Religion is composed of answers that may never be questioned. ."

lol there are so many comedians that I like seeing either in standup or in tv programs. I might as well list them:

Ricky Gervais, Larry David, Chris Rick, Jonathon Ross, Dave Gorman, Jay Leno, Jon Stewart, Paul Merton, Rowan Atkinson, Harry Hill, Ian Hislop, Lee Evans, Russel Brand, Bill Bailey....I have probably forgotten loads so if I remember anymore I will add them to the list.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

It seems to be that I haven't heard of a lot of these mentioned comedians over here in England, so I guess I will have to check some of em out!

sigstuff4qe.png

I don't know what it is, but something keeps telling me you "own"?

"When you're happy it's like you're a bird; you can fly. The only trouble is, you need other birds to fly with"