Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. :P *wonders about new sigs*
  2. Phil replied to Vashinred's topic in Off-Topic
    Actually there is a way to get into a windowsxp account. I looked into it when my friend somehow got locked out of his account on his pc. Can't remember all the details, but asked around and yes it is possible I believe. And no it's not to do with a keylogger or anything like that.
  3. don't bump old posts.
  4. Removed the pic - no rl pics please. On topic: We used to have to play rugby at our school in PE but I hated it. I always ended up just kicking the ball along the ground, seemed easier to me. :P
  5. Nope I don't play anymore.Although I still log in occassionally.
  6. What Carlo said ^
  7. Trading rs items for non game benifits is against Jagex's rules and therefore ours also.
  8. Phil replied to microtosh's topic in General Discussion
    Lets try again - removed some replies.
  9. I like all types of music, although I would say my favourites would be.. indie/alternative, rock, trance/dance.
  10. People are dealt with depending on the severity of what they have done. Warnings are given out for some things, but also bans are too. If you think this was unfair then you should contact an admin.
  11. Phil replied to killhannah's topic in Off-Topic
    Use the advertising sticky.
  12. wung, don't bump ancient posts.
  13. why can't you? What happens when you try? Blank screen? Error msg? world 2 is often packed all the time.
  14. Phil replied to Rilha's topic in Off-Topic
    Well Scottish people manage to pronounce it correctly without much trouble. I also know English poeple who pronounce it correctly too. So don't go saying it would make the language unbalanced because it simply doesn't.
  15. ya know if you had searched you would have found your answer. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=692 ... k+scimitar http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=179 ... k+scimitar http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=186 ... k+scimitar http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=255 ... k+scimitar http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=202 ... ack+scimmy http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=154 ... ack+scimmy http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=236 ... ack+scimmy
  16. Phil replied to blank's topic in Off-Topic
    Not forever though. When he comes back he might make his mmorpg thread better?
  17. Phil replied to blank's topic in Off-Topic
    Yes cadbury's thread was a good idea. I even tried to encourage it. But unfortunetly it was not active. I'd still like him to try and make it work though :P
  18. Phil replied to blank's topic in Off-Topic
    Oh sorry. What I meant to say was it doesn't suck. It's one of the easiest games to beat, and it takes like two weeks to do it. Once you do it then there is nothing left to do. The PvP sucks, and there are almost no character choices. The main point of the game is the pvp and saying it sucks is just your opinion. I'm not saying the pvp beats WoW(I've never played that) but it sure beats some other online games out there (for eg. Runescape, Eve, etc.) Sure it's easy to get to lvl 20 and finish the pve but it's not meant to be amazingly tough there, it's not meant to be a grinding game. Almost no character choices? If you have a look there are 8 choices. I sure had more fun in GW than I did in any other online game, the only reason I stopped playing was because my guild was not heavy pvp oriented. I also didn't have the time to try and join one which was. Btw, there's no reason to get sarcastic here, can't we just have a normal discussion for once?
  19. Phil replied to blank's topic in Off-Topic
    Actually no it doesn't. Only some things in the game suck, much like other games. If you know what's going on in it it's a very good game for a while. Although I think it needed other things to be a great game. I still think GW was one of the best online games I have played.
  20. All from http://www.phpbb.com/styles/demo.php MDStyle - I like the colours here, not so sure about the "who is online" section at the top though. SmoothBlue - Not over the top but just adds a bit of something different to the forum. BlueIce - another good one I think, but it seems the "last post" collumn has mucked up on the demo. All comments welcome please :)
  21. Personally I hate all these dark themes. Hurts my eyes.
  22. Phil replied to XerenereX's topic in Off-Topic
    Used to be 'Chappy' for us, mighta been the same for you. Haha yes that's the one!!!
  23. This is a very old thread so I'm going to lock it.
  24. Phil replied to XerenereX's topic in Off-Topic
    Actually I think it's been around since whenever the door was invented. I can't remember the name we used to call it atm, will try to remember.
  25. Phil replied to blank's topic in Off-Topic
    Massively Multiplayer --Check, except for instances, and even then you have teams from anyone in the towns that wants to come with you Online --Check Role Playing --Check Game --Check (I'd hope so, at least) Actually the developers decided whilst making the game that it didn't fit under the usual "MMORPG" title so called GW a "CORPG" or a "competitive/cooperative online role-playing game"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.