Everything posted by Phil
-
Re: jaklumen
Exactly. grodusking please contact Jak if you have a problem with his lock. But as I see it he was completely in the right when he locked your topic.
-
!!!!!!!!!!!!!LETS PRAY FOR ROONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly my thoughts, Anyway there is a thread already about this.
- Rooney?
-
Happiest movie moments
In Back To The Future... when Marty is on stage playing guitar and he starts to fade away, but then everythings starts to work out and he slowly reapears and then goes on to play Johnny B. Goode I love that scene :D
-
Question about pouches
No. Can only have 1 of each at any one time I think.
-
!!!!Worst Movies Ever!!!!
Please use the music & movie board for discussing movies.
-
Funny/nice thing to know
Think this has gone too far off topic.
-
-this is when there will be no updates-
No he's saying ... the reason there is no usual Monday update is because it is a bank holiday in Britain and a lot of businesses either don't open or close early on them.
-
-this is when there will be no updates-
the word "bank" in censored in links because of scammers posting them on the boards as bad links. But I see this is a legit reason to link to it.
-
A new beginning
This reminds me of when runescape 2 beta was released. You had the same stats but no items(this was right at the begining of beta) It was actually quite difficult to get started. No one had anything. But most people only cared about testing stuff out and exploring. I remember making myself a steel long and exploring :P But yeah if it happened now I would probably go shark fishing/cooking :)
-
Top 150 F2P List
Hmmm... Maybe try looking at this topic. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=398100 or try pming KS_Jeppe as a last resort? She owns runehead.
-
Audio Question
Because if they didn't no-one would be able to hear any sound at all :P Maybe try your speakers with a friends computer which has a decent sound card? Or try friends speakers which would be decent quality with your computer?
-
Tip.It Times Presents: The Exclusive ZEZIMA Interview!
You can't explain to people who don't want to listen. No matter what you said, people would've found something to moan about :wink:
-
Do You like your Stealth? (baseball bat:$)
Tr3ntw10: I've merged your two topics together. We don't need two seperate topics to talk about baseball equipment. Please use this thread for any more baseball equipment related questions.
-
HOW DO U GET A SUBNAME??
This has been posted about a lot. Please search before posting. It goes up with post count. And the ranks here are. Also as was said occassionally there are competitions held and the winner gets a cutom rank.
-
when did yu become p2p for members
On this current character (not my first) I got p2p on Easter 2003, about 5 months after I started on f2p. I got the p2p just before I did the dragon quest. I think I must have been about level 40? I paid by phoning from the mobile :P
-
Rooney?
On MOTD they just said he's out for 6 weeks. (exactly the time till the world cup starts) But that's 6 weeks of not playing football or training. They can't see him making it. Sure if I supported England I'd be gutted, but thankfully I'm not :P
-
need desert treasure help/guide link !!!!! pls kinda urgent
search and ye shall find... http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=384 ... sert+guide
-
Your Strange Abilities...
Well I'm double jointed in my arms/hands so can move them into weird positions. I don't know anyone else who can do it irl. (like pushing my thumb so it's touches the underside of my forearm) I can crack all the knuckles in my fingers/hands. Can crack my thumb knuckles constantly for some reason. Oh I can also touch my head with my feet easily, but my legs aren't as flexible as my hands and arms. I used to do that untill I found out that it was bad for your legs :?
- Rooney?
-
Tip.It Times Presents: The Exclusive ZEZIMA Interview!
Interesting interview, but I can't say I was shocked by anything. He's just a normal bloke. Invincible: this isn't the place to start discussing that. Please leave it.
-
Why does Runescape not block illegal drug names?
Haha yeah the herblore market would be devastated if they blocked all drug terms. Trading would be impossible with all the stars. And yeah there are hundreds of slang terms for drugs these days. Censoring them all would be silly and impossible.
-
THE EASIEST WAY OF GETTING 200K COOKING EXP IN 1 HOUR
If we thought this then we wouldn't let people talk about in threads like these, would we? Think about it and then go apologise to kwimbob.....
-
Nintendo Revolution's Name Revealed
Nope heard it on the radio pronounced "wee" Parents are going to get worried when their children want to go round to their friends house to play with the 'wii' :shock:
-
Calling ALL CS: 1.6 Players! Updated - Game Arranged!
Yeah I think it was cause we didn't give much warning. Maybe if we cal all arrange a time together. Maybe tomorrow or Saturday? What times are best for people?