Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. Don't bump old posts for no point again please.
  2. Why did you post a runescape related topic in a non-runescape board? I suggest you look at general.
  3. Haha, does my previous points need anymore proof? I'm saying this objectively - If England want to improve in future competitions they need to realise you get players like Ronaldo. Complaining about it isn't helping anything and is just giving a bad name to England fans. Look at the problems within your own team, not with others.
  4. what format did you save it is? jpeg? bmp? png? Also if the filesize is too large it will not upload.
  5. Finsished moaning yourself? Hypocrite much?
  6. Sorry I never saw any cheating by him today. Sure in the premiership I see it, but then again I see a lot of players cheat there, not just him.
  7. Sorry dusqi but disagree with what you wrote. Ronaldo isn't the one who should be being talked about, it's Rooney's unsportsmanship way of playing. You see it time and time again. When things don't go his way he lashes out and he did it twice in the game today. The stamping looked deliberate and he just gave the ref more reason to send him off by pushing ronaldo. The point about Ronaldo rushing up to the ref, it's part of the game, I'm not condoning it, I don't like to see it either but the ref should have given the same desicion even if Ronaldo hadn't gone up to him. If he hadn't it would have been another show of terrible reffing which we have seen far too much of this WC. There was only a couple of times in the game which I think the ref made a wrong move, but I think they cancelled each other out in the match. If video-evidence had been used for that incident I think every official would have given the same outcome. I think Ronaldo will be glad that he is getting out of the Premiership so that he doesn't have to take the flack that is coming his way from the sore loser England fans. Stop trying to find excuses. It's England's poor form which has put them out of the world cup, nothing else.
  8. Damn, it's not a proper world cup without Brazil. I'll be supporting Germany now :)
  9. Did you miss his stamp on the Portugal player? I was saying the push never helped him.
  10. So people should stop playing games, having fun and wasting time when they get older? Just laugh it off and ignore them.
  11. I suppose I shouldn't be here then eh? since I don't play rs. Anyway welcome to the new guy :) Btw, you are allowed to say other names here, I dunno why someone said it was against our policies. The thing we don't like is naming names when people are accusing someone of doing something.
  12. ive just seen it on Skysports news, your right it did look like he did it on purpose, and his sending off was justified. still, Ronaldo had a part in getting him sent off, the referees intrest in rooney only occcured when ronaldo talked to the ref.I thought that FIFA where meant to be cutting down the players influencing the referees desitions. And afterwards Ronaldo has a little wink at portugal bench. he is a cheat and always will be. In my eyes he's just as much as a cheat as some of the English players. Rooney sealed his fate when he pushed Ronaldo. He should learn how to control his anger. He was all wound up because he was having a terrible match. Anyway you have completely lost any respect I had of you about football after saying "I hope some english defenders break his leg next season, no one can say he dosent deserve it." A football fan should realise no player deserves this. Really an idiotic thing to say.
  13. Haha. Look at the English sore losers. Blaming Ronaldo when Rooney was a disgrace. The stamp was an accident? Watch it again mate. No accident there. I've got a tip for you lot. Stop complaining about others and start concentrating on what you are doing wrong yourselves. Both teams were poor in the game. I don't think Portugal will get to the final.
  14. Phil replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Please don't spam. And please don't reply to spam, it's spam in itself.
  15. Yeah it wont reach penalties. My prediction for Portugal-England? 2-1 to Portugal Brazil-France prediction 2-0 to Brazil.
  16. Phil replied to MPM's topic in Off-Topic
    ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã20.88 1st class stamp new debit card old debit card (expires this month) people finder's business card citylink student discount card (probably out of date now) Jesops's free prints card student deals in selected pubs card student card (expires September) N.I. card sports centre card driving licence a few bank statements and receipts
  17. Phil replied to zzxxccvv's topic in Off-Topic
    Use the advertising sticky.
  18. right guys quit the arguing please.
  19. terrible way for any team to go out. Not much between the 2 teams the whole match.
  20. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=71
  21. Don't turn this thread into which sports are better please.
  22. Go down in history for what? He's not the first one to do this. Remember the video of that guy who was alching all those rares like p-hats, santas, crackers and stuff. I'm sure you could find it if you looked about a bit. I'm sure it was called cracky madness or something. I have it on my other compuetr, but can't be bothered uploading.
  23. Fire Under The Snow - It's an autobiography by a Tibetan monk (Palden Gyatso) about his life in the Cultural Revolution which started in the 50s.
  24. Yes it's a bug/glitch that people know about. I have several charachters with that date on their recovery dates but they weren't created till like a year later than the date shows. People shouldn't read too much into someones recovery date as it is obviously wrong in some cases. aqua_dragons: I doubt you have been playing longer than cazwise but anyway who cares if someone is 'old school' or not. Lets not turn this into a "i'm more old school than you" argument. This thread is about the recovery setting bug.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.