Everything posted by Phil
-
do you enjoy reading? why? if u dont then also why?
I like reading information/factual, biography/autobiography type books but I don't really enjoy reading fiction.
-
Malaria and DDT scandal
DDT was used a lot in Africa in the 60's and people thought it would end malaria, but by the 70's there were mosquitos which were resistant to DDT. Read more about it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaria#DDT_insecticide
-
Photo Gallery - Updated 06/07/2011
None of the photos are of England.... :| greenslime89: saying exact locations would be pushing the rules yes, but we didn't do that.
-
Photo Gallery - Updated 06/07/2011
Editted in the places. Right country, wrong city :P & thanks. Putting the names in was hard - I had to keep previewing and then fixing :lol: I thought the bridge looked familiar. I'm from Perth :P
-
Photo Gallery - Updated 06/07/2011
Some nice photos there. Maybe you could say where they are? Like what castle is that in the first couple? And I assume the last ones are from Tunis? Keep up the good work :)
-
Why are posts missing and/or not counting???
http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=478642 and yes, posts in market board get deleted after a while.
-
Is it time for Tony Blair to go?
OK as per author's request please don't continue the BNP discussion as it is causing too many arguments. It's obviously a controversial topic and because it keeps ending up in arguing I'm not going to allow it here.
-
Support for BNP?
This post will cause nothing but arguing. There is already a political thread about.
- PIE!?
-
Post Pictures of your city!
Perth - living just now, born and brought here too... the river tay St. John's Kirk The high street Edinburgh - I lived there for like the past 3 years or so... Edinburgh Castle princes street salisbury crags
-
bank and stat screenshots
That is the exact image that you uploaded and have on your computer. Imageshack doesn't cause loss of detail. I suggest you use a different program (ie Photoshop) to save the pictures, getting a low filesize and keeping high quality.
-
bank and stat screenshots
Use the actual url i gives you, not the extnded version. http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1738/rscguy0iy.png or [img=http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1738/rscguy0iy.png]
-
THIS MAY SOUND PAHTETIC
No-one can help you here sorry. I suggest you contact Jagex about it. In the future please don't name names.
-
Is it time for Tony Blair to go?
I've been brainwashed by Labour? LOL! You wouldn't catch me voting Labour anytime soon. Don't make assumptions mate. So an immigrant is getting your job? Work harder. People like you shouldn't have the right to walk right into a job by doing absolutley nothing.
-
Is it time for Tony Blair to go?
Wrong. A vote for BNP is a vote for freedom of speech, independance and patriotism, putting the British people first. Why do labour insist on allowing as many immigrants in as possible AND handing out benefits to them, when that money could be put to much better use? Not only does this work out badly for the British taxpayer, the sheer lack of control on immigration means the country is becoming more overpopulated by the day. Any intelligent British person who CARES about the country would vote for BNP. Absoulutly right. =D> Goodness whenever I hear people like you lot talking about politics it sounds like you have been brainwashed with the same crap. A BNP vote is a bad vote, it's quite clear.
-
Is it time for Tony Blair to go?
Well the Tories are trying to undermine Brown's future campaign to become PM by trying to ban Scottish MPs from voting on English matters. I really don't mind if Scottish mps vote or not but the fact that the tories are just doing this to try and stop Brown becoming PM is horrible. All the parties are just as bad as each other.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
Henry did that successfully during a prmiership match. Looked very nice.
-
Help a finnish woman to win her bet!
yeah I don't think this will turn out to be appropriate for this board.
-
G'day all i am new.
Right this has gone way off topic.
-
Timezone Help
9pm GMT = 5pm EST but remember UK is not in GMT just now. It is in BST due to daylight savings so... 9pm BST = 4pm EST
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
Oh please, did you actually see what he did? I don't think I've seen a more intentional stamp than this one. As I've said before, stop trying to blame everything, except your own team, for getting put out.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
Nah you can quite clearly see in slow motion replays that the Portugese boy got the ball. It was a great tackle. That being said, Lennonn looked the most impressive England player. He's one for the future for sure. better than Walcott, thats for sure I dunno I've never seen Walcott play. I don't think Sven ahs even seen him play either :P
-
Sports Forum?
Why? There are only 2 sports topics on the first page of off topic. This has been suggested a lot but I really don't see the need for it.
-
okk.. i need to make a song
Yeah, innapropriate lyrics for this board thanks. Keep it clean and I would allow it in m&m board.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
Nah you can quite clearly see in slow motion replays that the Portugese boy got the ball. It was a great tackle. That being said, Lennonn looked the most impressive England player. He's one for the future for sure.