Everything posted by Phil
-
Grounded
Yes he did, although he got off very lightly if I remember. Anyway back on topic. fgfuyfyuiuy0: that's pretty harsh like. I take it you are still in school?
-
Grounded
How old are you and why did you get grounded?
-
I'm off to Scotland ^_^ (I'm Back!!)
Heh actually haggis is really nice. We don't have it often but it's a nice change from other types of food. I think it's funny that other people will eat other food like hamburgers and sausages which probably have as much "disgusting" stuff put in them these days. I think if most of you actually tried haggis you would like it. Anyway Edinburgh at this time of year is great, with the fesitval & the Fringe and all. You said you are part as a dance group, will be taking part in this? But yes, now that you are visiting Scotland expect all the stereotypes under the sun thrown at you by people who have never visited the place. Just either get used to it or ignore them, we have to. I hope as you have the chance to visit Scotland you will form your own opinions of the place instead of thinking we all walk around wearing kilts and eating haggis.
-
Tour de France winner gives positive drugs test
I'm really angry. The only channels that the tour de france was shown on was itv3 and eurosports. There wasn't even highlights on normal channels. I didn't see any of it this year. :x
-
Objection!
http://objection.4camp.net/go.php?n=383912 :|
-
My soccer practice this morning
Hehe, that happened twice to a friend of mine in a week. We played squash twice on school, and in both lessons he dislocated his shoulder :lol: . Poor guy, it hurts like hell he told me. Thing is that I'm double-jointed in my arms and can dislocate one shoulder when I want, but it happened without me meaning to do it because I tried to hit the ball too hard at a weird angle. I think if I wasn't double-jointed then it would have hurt a lot more.
-
My soccer practice this morning
Yeah I always get knocks during training or games, but I've had nothing too bad from football. An example, a couple of weeks ago I got a kick on the bone on the outside of my right foot, was very sore for a week, but it didn't stop me from playing. Just before that I think I dislocated my shoulder by accident whilst playing squash. It's still a bit sore certain ways I move it.
-
Fainting Symptoms?
I've fainted twice. The first time, I was at home, I stood up too quickly and everything started closing in, like happens quite often normally. I tried to steady myself I put my hands on top of a doorframe for some strange reason and that didn't help. I ended up nearly knocking a table over. I kind of remembered it like it was a dream afterwards because I was almost awake by the time I hit the floor. It was strange. Second time I was on holiday in Turkey, was very hot day, we were on an open type of small bus thing, we weren't going fast, but not slow either. An old woman got off and I watched her thinking 'what is she doing' and she just stepped off the bus, probably thinking it had stopped or something. All I heard was 'crack' when she fell to the ground and I was like :uhh: while the bus stopped and everyone got off. We just walked away because it wasn't a nice site really (I dunno what happened to her) I started to feel a bit ill and even after sitting down for a bit I knew something wasn't right. Just before I fainted I said 'I don't feel well' and just collapsed in the middle of a small street. Was out for a couple of seconds. Yeah that was kinda embarresing at the time. So I think a bit of shock + heat = not good :P
-
Small Fact About JaGeX
Your figures are well off. First you calculated it out to $2.4 bil not mil. Also you said it costs $400 for 1GB storage space? Talk about expensive. Finally where did you get the idea that each person takes up 2GB?
- Seinfeld
-
Small Fact About JaGeX
For the record here's a link to the original topic http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=445960 and a link to the young rich list. http://business.timesonline.co.uk/secti ... 90,00.html 10th equal.
-
X-Games Unoffical Topic
Well my excuse was that is was 4am when I wrote that :wink: I think everyone got my point though.
-
X-Games Unoffical Topic
Hold on...."deserves them right"? :P Yeah, I was saying it towards Mr PUtter's idea that they couldn't become as successfull now :P
-
X-Games Unoffical Topic
Heh well deserves them right for wanting to be rich and famous. Sports should be about fun when you are young, not training hard everyday so that you are putting your whole future on it. Anyway I had no idea what the x-games were before that link to the articles about it. I guess they must have been big in USA, they certainly haven't been big here :P
-
What movie(s) did you last see?
The Weatherman: Ugh I didn't like this film very much. It just felt as though it never got going and it seemed as if it didn't have a storyline at all. Also it's meant to be a comedy? I think I laughed once in the whole film :|
-
Mood setting music, suggestions?
make your mind up :P I guess you mean centreback instead of full? Same position as me. Anyway yeah we used to listen to some rap on the way to the 5s games, but these days I don't listen to anything before a match. I've never noticed a real difference in how up for a game I am if I listened to music or not beforehand.
-
Sunburnnnn. Feel it! [Pics here aren't too pretty]
Owned by skin cancer. Exactly. I'm a bit red round my neck and my face, but not really burnt. My arms are kind of brown now.
-
Caesar IV
I used to play the game lots. I'm not sure if IV will match III though. I liked III because it was it was relativley easy to get into and didn't need a brilliant computer to play it on. One thing that really annoyed me though was when you ran out of memory space and it said you couldn't build anymore. I will probably end up getting IV because I enojoyed III so much.
-
New Forum
Exactly what I was thinking too.
- Topgear
-
Locations IRL?
Will pm you Oy, instead of cluttering up this thread with off topic stuff :)
-
Locations IRL?
Hey, I'm going camping with friends there in September. I look forward to the infamous showers of rain in the highlands : Cool, camping and hillwalking I assume? Which part of the highlands do you know? It's quite a large area. I love hillwalking in the highlands :mrgreen: If you're lucky you will get nice weather, just watch out for the midges :wink:
-
Locations IRL?
Perth, Scotland. It's about 30 miles north of Edinburgh (where I lived for the past few years when I went to uni.)
-
Try not to laugh looking at this video.
no offence here but I just don't understand asian humour, I'm uneducated on the subject. :P Is a lot of asian comedy like that? I just don't understand what is funny about stuff like that ( apart from the ten-ten part) Was it because most find English easy to speak and laughing at the guy because he was rubbish? Also what's with the whipping? I don't get why that's funny either. Please educate me :ohnoes:
-
Making tip it forum members map
Yeah sorry but the locations given by people can be too specific. We try to protect people's personla information for their own good here. Hope you understand :)