Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. To avoid confusion each market board has a description under it detailing what it is for.
  2. I'm glad that he won a race. Funny how he did it a week after they showed him on top gear and they were discussing it :P
  3. Rate This! (Achievements and Goals too!)
  4. Just remember this works both ways. :wink:
  5. So you think it would work as a pickup line? I'll give it a try next time I have the chance :wink:
  6. Haha, Did you know Joe from neighbours (ex-cast) is in the crowd of that advert? But yeah that song is annoyingly catchy.
  7. You should have asked the mod who pmed you in the first place. Anyway check your pm's
  8. Phil replied to TheLeader's topic in Off-Topic
    This series was good but it wasn't as good as past series' though.
  9. Phil replied to opu's topic in Off-Topic
    Wait why do you keep beer under your bed? Hiding beer from your parents is not good and will only end up them thinking you're an alcoholic. If you're not hiding them why not put them in the fridge or a cool cupboard?
  10. Couldn't think of anything so.... Special ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã5 note featuring Jack Nicklaus made during the open last year at St. Andrews. There's probably some others have one though.
  11. lokced for a number of reasons.
  12. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=71
  13. Phil replied to Globez's topic in Off-Topic
    Not sure, never heard it before. I'm pretty sure this wasn't a vegan argument though. Personally I try to brush my teeth at least once a day, usually at night before I go to bed because the evening is when I eat most 'junk food' and sugary stuff and also I just hate the taste of food left in my food when I go to bed. My teeth used to be alright when I was younger, but when I got to about 16/17 they started getting worse. Now at 22 I have 3 fillings and I need 2 more.
  14. You scored as atheism. You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God. atheism 83% Paganism 54% Satanism 50% agnosticism 33% Christianity 17% Buddhism 17% Islam 4% Hinduism 0% Judaism 0%
  15. Phil replied to Globez's topic in Off-Topic
    I actually heard that too much calcium is bad for your bones and does the opposite of what people usually think. Can't remember where I heard it but I'll have a look around.
  16. I think I've noted down the iurl somewhere else but... http://www.burstnet.com/cgi-bin/ads/ad7397b.cgi/v=2.1S/sz=468x60A|728x90A/ clicking it gives the url http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZNxmk696
  17. Phil replied to Globez's topic in Off-Topic
    Exactly what I was thinking. Just wait until you hit your 20's . If you continue not to brush your teeth, things will start to go downhill :P
  18. Phil replied to Deadman_Andy's topic in Off-Topic
    Well those types of siamese twins(joined at the hip and 1 pair of legs but two uperbodies), especially ones that reach aldulthood are very rare (probably only a few in the world) It would probably be even more unlikely that they would commit a serious crime like that. But if it did happen then no doubt it would cause a massive debate on the subject.
  19. Actually I have been getting these annoying ads and have been reporting them to the admins.
  20. You mean like Local Moderators? We have them here. They are only given one or two boards until they've been staff for a while and when they know how everything works. They then become global moderators.
  21. I like the name music and movies at the moment thanks. What is a CL? I don't think the general and p2p boards will be merged. Both have different purposes. Merging them would make htings really messy.
  22. Has been posted quite a bit in the music and movies board.
  23. Phil replied to cadburys_egg's topic in Off-Topic
    http://objection.4camp.net/go.php?n=530651
  24. 1 beanie and 1 cap.
  25. You've never heard of social science? Anyway yeah ftw means for the win. I've never heard it being used any other way. When exactly would you use 'for the world' anyway?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.