Everything posted by Phil
-
footballing dream
Robbie Neilson by any chance? Although I heard Ronaldinho was forced to become so skillful due to him not being heavily built when he was young. He only increased his build later, but kept the skills too.
-
'FRENCH' Frites - Discussion
Chips with mayo is really nice, but chips with coleslaw is nicer :P Weren't Americans trying to change the name of Fries to 'Freedom Fries' at one point? :? What happened with that?
-
A small request of a change Concerning the Emoticons
Nice one. :) It had been annoying me for years.
-
WHY DOES...
Try using http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=480329
-
Improving the Rants Forum: an idea
Well we do have the "almost scammed" sticky in general because there was lots of scammed topics.
-
In remembrance of Steve Irwin
I don't care FuBai. I wont have have people calling someone who has just passed away 'an idiot'. It just causes pointless arguements and is offensive to some. Causes more grief than it's worth. If you don't like this then please don't post at all. End of discussion. Anymore off topic chat will be removed from this point.
-
the best things in life are free
Yes people in the poorest of the poor areas might make their own ball, but when was the last time you made one or even saw someone using a home made ball? I'm willing to bet that any time you have played football you either used a ball that you or someone else bought and therfore not free. But thanks for the defintion of the beautiful game there, I had no idea of what it was before you told me....... By your arguments almost anything that we can do these days can be free in a way, but unfortunately it doesn't work that way.
-
the best things in life are free
It is? Last time I checked, to play it you had to buy a football (amongst other things) and to watch it, it is far from free.
-
In remembrance of Steve Irwin
Removed some replies. Please be the least bit respectful, especially on a RIP thread.
-
Did you pass your driving test 1st time?
Passed first time :) Good luck with your test today.
-
A small request of a change Concerning the Emoticons
I think it's Firefox that does this, not the forum. It doesn't happen in IE or Opera I believe.
-
help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ploc
Scan for spyware. HijackThis log might help also. Are you using IE? Tried using the client or another browser like Firefox?
-
How Do you Post a Picture
http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=516151
- Football!
-
A end to spamming?????
7 characters is a smiley or two. ':ohnoes:' is 8 in itself. The spammers know that posting smilies is a way round a character limit.
- Football!
-
Home remedies
When I small I burned all my fingertips after picking up a hot pan. Got blisters on most fingers. Only way I could get it from stop hurting was to sit all night with my hands in a bowl of cold water. :P
-
How fast do you eat?
I'm quite a fast eater normally. A couple of my friends are the extremes though, one scoffs everything down really fast, too quickly for me to keep up. Another takes an age and chews every bite about 20 times, no matter what it is, before swallowing.
-
What movie(s) did you last see?
Blame the little kids who throw those words around as insults forcing the admins to censor them.
-
Great Quotes - Post Here
Strachan is a legend :P Gary Lineker: So Gordon, if you were English, what formation would you play? Gordon Strachan: If I was English I'd top myself!
-
Pluto is disqualifed
Yeah, I've heard from a friend who's studying in Philly, that not only subsciptions for college are out of the roof, but books also costs loads more. I think 350̢̢̮ââ¬Ã¡Ãâì a year will get me all of my books, and that's about 20 of them. Your books cost about ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã12 each?! The books I had to buy for uni cost about ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã30-̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã40 each. Also I thought that everything cost more here in UK comapred to USA? (not sure about Europe)
-
Pluto is disqualifed
The publishers must be thinking all their dreams have come true. They will re-publish the books which students will buy because it will be an updated version and in the process will make lots of money.
-
Football!
What do you guys think of Obafemi Martins at Newcastle? I think he's gonna be a hit in the Premiership and that Newcastle got him cheap. Next week he's going straight into my fantasy team and hoping he does well. He's only 22 too so expect big things from him the future.
-
For the ppl who THINK they been playing for 11+ years
Why one earth would you believe some web site over people who were there (me) and people who were there from the beginning (Lightning)? Wait... so you are agreeing with the the guy who is saying that he started runescape in 1998? Why would you want to believe him over people who were there (me) and people who were there from the beginning (Lightning)? I don't know why you are trying to disagree with Lightning on this one.
- What is this song?