Everything posted by Phil
-
~ My sig is too big, help plz? ~
Could you imagine if everyone had a 200k sig? 20 people posting on a page on a thread with a 200k sig would just be a huge pain, and not just for dailup users. Don't you remember what it was like using dialup? Anyway everyone else seems to manage with 30kb sig limit. Why can't you?
-
saddest video I have ever seen
This topic isn't for religious discussion. Please don't make it into a big argument. Removed some replies.
-
So how do you feel about the EU?
It's a pretty complicated subject really. Here in Britain it's pretty mixed on views about the EU. Most recently some countries have been voting on the European Constitution, which has brought up a lot of debate. Personally, I'm a eurosceptic :wink:
-
Tip.It Forum System Status, 2006-08-10
Last time I checked, Albosky and KS_Jeppe are both male... Please excuse me while I take this the wrong way. :ohnoes: :uhh: :-X :anxious: :wall: :? :( :oops: Last time Jeppe checked she was female.
-
So.. When do you guys start school?
Scottish schools start back this coming Tuesday. No more school or uni for me, I graduated this summer :)
-
World Of Pirates
Hm when did it start costing money? I played when it was free. I certainly wouldn't have paid to play it. Definetly not worth it. :shock:
-
World Of Pirates
I played like 2 years ago when it was in public beta, for a while. Was really difficult to get into, that put me off wanting to try it again.
-
post pics of something you own that no one else on tipit has
I really hope you are kidding.
-
Hanged herself because she cant watch Big Brother
Read that story in the paper this morning. There must have been some other reason.
-
!~Who Do YOU Want To Win Big Brother?-2006~!
Just use one of the existing topics about it. Like http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=476 ... ht=brother
-
need help
Either search for the numerous threads that exist on this subject already or provide details which can help other provide answers.
-
Locations IRL?
which part? I think we are being overrun with Fifers! :shock:
-
What forums topics give you a post count?
In the announcements forum - http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=478642
-
T.V. shows you can't go without..
Top Gear and... Neighbours :wink:
-
How old are you? (Quiz)
"You Are 2 Years Old" Yeah I thought all the questions were stupid and so gave the worst option for all of them.
-
WHO DO U SUPPORT?
St. Johnstone Btw don't read anything into the results of friendlies. They don't show how good a team is.
-
No sound
Did you try downloading and installing the latest drivers for both?
-
Whered my post on my laptop go =(
Possibly got caught up in the cleaning of the forum that's happening just now. Apologies. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=513427
-
Favorite shoe brand/style.
Nike Airs. I've had a few pairs now. They are comfy and I just like the style of them, they never get old. note: not the same colours necessarily as these ones though but the same style.
-
I'm off to Scotland ^_^ (I'm Back!!)
Tam O' Shanter you mean? In Ayr or some wee village outside there? Looking forward to your tour :P (remember no rl pics though)
-
La La La Lame...
I've never really thought about it being a style of music on it's own really. I've heard of Ok Go before but never really listened to them properly. Any other bands like this other than the 2 you mentioned? I will try and get some of their music since I think it's pretty good. Would you think Hot Hot Heat would fall under this genre? How about The Go! Team? I like both their work.
-
last.fm Tip.It usergroup - official topic
C'mon people join up. I'll make an extra effort to listen to my mp3's rather than the radio or cds :P
-
I'm off to Scotland ^_^ (I'm Back!!)
Wait, the Fringe The Festival are just starting. You weren't performing in it then?
-
100 Must See Websites
http://bbs.keyhole.com/entrance.php?Cat=0 - Google Earth Community. http://forums.offtopic.com/ - discuss anything with everyone. http://www.last.fm/
-
Could you use 1 terabyte hard drive space?
I probably could probably if I tried. On my other 80GB PC I kept having to delete quite a lot of large files every so often. I'm nearly getting to that point with this 80GB computer now.