Everything posted by Phil
-
Anyone here like country music?
I've never understood why so many poeple dislike county music. My dad listens to country so I've listened to some too and I think it's pretty easy listening. I couldn't name any songs though, but yeah country music is alright in my books.
-
just joined tip it :D
The topic is fine here. This is general after all. Welcome to the boards truehunter.
-
Football!
At the moment out of the teams you mentioned, (I assume Utd) Manchester United are playing, winning 1-0. Newcastle and Liverpool aren't playing tonight. Think it's time for you to get a new idol? Owen is out with injury till like April or sometime like that. :P
- Football!
-
Climate Change Discussion.
While the Milankovitch cycles aren't a cause of climate change in itself, you are right in pointing it out. There's no doubt that climate change is happening but I don't believe that greenhouse gases are the single cause of climate change like ecopetition is trying to make out.
-
Problems opening tip.it pages
Nothing wrong with tip.it and I've had no lag here today. Need more details. What browser are you using? Have you scanned for viruses and spyware? Does it happen with any other sites or just this one?
-
NEED BLACK ARM HELP!!!!!
What ShadowSam said ^
- Football!
-
Change the icons
So you want to turn it into something like the official forums? I don't think it's a good idea to make the forum look worse. Although I remember some talk about a custom theme that was being worked on a while back.
-
Do any men here love..shopping?
Shopping is only decent when you are shopping for yourself and if you have lots of money to spend. It's probably the most boring thing possible if you are shopping for/with someone else.
-
Football!
Any fan of Football Manager 2006 should know who those players are since they are in a group of young players that you always look to snap up early on in the game as they are reasonably cheap with good stats whilst being young, with lots of potential :P So yeah I'd say millions of football fans would know of those players because of that game :wink:
- Football!
-
the wonderful world of...anime
Please don't bump threads. If people want to reply to it they will.
-
Garfield Mis-spells Bologna? Jim Davies a Garfield fan?
haha that's pretty cool. I wonder if he gets it a lot.
-
Post your room and house photos! :D
Rooms are ok, but posting what your house looks like isn't. Also please try and hide anything which might reveal personal information about you in the photos. I would post pics of my room but it's pretty boring. All I do there is sleep and watch tv in it. No posters up because it's been recently re-decorated. I might set up my pc in it someday. So yeah pretty plain.
-
Keyloggers and shared computers
Basically yes you do get keyloggers that monitor all users on the pc, even if they are password protected. Can't you just stop him from using the computer? If it's a family computer then tell your parents what he doing and say he is damaging the computer. Either that or just show him who the bigger brother is, if you know what I mean.
-
Garfield Mis-spells Bologna? Jim Davies a Garfield fan?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bologna_sausage
-
post pics of something you own that no one else on tipit has
Quit with the spamming. If no one else has anything proper to add here then I might lock it.
-
oil supply
or perhaps it has a date of: "March 12, 2009" So yeah it's not a mistake at all. The article isn't real.
-
My Goodbyes
Lucky I stumbled across this post :P I never really knew you too well Nate, but from when I did speak with you, you were always a pretty cool guy. I always looked up to you as a mod when I joined the staff. Tipit will miss your posts for sure. Good luck with the family and with life in the future. Be sure to pop on either irc or msn occassionaly to say hi :) Speak to later man. -Phil
-
Your School Schedule!
See these points were great, not bad. They give you enough time to go into the student union and have a few pints. You will then either forget about the next lecture or go to it and fall asleep. Well that what's happened to me when I had long breaks :P
-
Galloway Speaks...
What? George Galloway a respected man and a legend? Are you kidding me? I am really ashamed to be from the same country as Galloway. I seriously cannot believe you lot are calling him a legend. George Galloway is renowned here for having no common sense. Anyone who praises George Galloway is just an idiot. I have no idea how me manages to get re-eleceted
-
Runescape sound effects but no music? WTF?
What simple stuff have you tried? Checked the in game options for allowing music?
-
~ My sig is too big, help plz? ~
It's 20 posts per page now :wink:
-
saddest video I have ever seen
Much easier said than done I'd assume. No-one knows what it was like in there really.