Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. Phil replied to Lionheart_0's topic in Off-Topic
    We do happen to keep track of those. There's more to the forum than meets the eye. I'm not quite sure what you're saying... could you explain it a little better? :P Nothing is ever deleted on the forums(apart from market board posts), just moved to somewhere you can't see it.
  2. Surely hoping for a stress free house is better than wanting lots of presents? It's bad enough at normal times. :P
  3. Nothing, as usual. Christmas is more trouble than it's worth. I'll be glad when it's over.
  4. :ohnoes: We're dropping like flies.
  5. Phil replied to kamykazee's topic in Off-Topic
    Indeed, was watching the game kinda. Gotta love it when the big man pulls off something special.
  6. My old school doesn't have a wiki page and it was founded in 1760. A few others where I live aren't either, and no I don't live in a 3rd world country :wink:
  7. It's a case of seeing what you want to see. It's the same with the 'guy about to commit suicide off a skyscraper in Japan' image. There are a few more of them in GE, but I can't remember them off the top of my head.
  8. Perhaps it will be a case of who will play least badly on the night. I will be supporting Holland in this match, of course.
  9. 2 at the moment. A family desktop and my own desktop. I'm thinking about building a new one in the new year. Might give the other to my sister or something.
  10. Phil replied to Futurama's topic in Off-Topic
    Didn't you actually see he was looking for suggestions on things to do other than the ones he listed? Please don't try to pick out arguments on every thread. Lets leave this topic for it's original intention.
  11. Referral links are not allowed here, please don't post them again.
  12. Damn you! I'm working on halloween and there's a kid's party on and we have to dress up as something. I have no idea what I'm gonna be yet though.
  13. Today's been terrible. Football training has been canceled. It's not as bad as the south of England though, thank goodness.
  14. I doubt it'll change much really. Still will be under the YouTube brand and have the same poeple working on it. Plus it's working fine for me atm. Only thing I'd hate to see is them adding the regional videos, where people outside the US can't view some videos (like on Google Video)
  15. Phil replied to Scars's topic in Off-Topic
    Is that because his head is above the clouds most of the time. (Sorry that just had to be said :wink:)
  16. Phil replied to Scars's topic in Off-Topic
    Seriously, I'd be very worried if he plays anything like Kenny Miller does. Last thing we need is to face a striker who would run his arse off for 70 mins. Hey wait a minute.... if he plays like an England striker instead, I wont be worried for sure! :wink:
  17. If you play runescape, tell that to Mod Mark, he will hug you. Say that to any Liverpool fan they will probably hug you. (all weirdos :wink:) Anyway after Wednesday, Gary Caldwell is a sporting hero of mine, for finishing off France. Also see my sig. :P
  18. Phil replied to Scars's topic in Off-Topic
    So happy with the result. Pity I wasn't at the game. Lets hope we don't get over-confident for the game against Ukraine on Wed.
  19. I saw someone talking about tipit in game and about the quest guides. I need help with the quests so came to the site. Found the forum through the site and realised it was a bit better than the original official rs forum. This was early 2001.
  20. : Your Inbox is 331% full (248 / 75) and that's only since May (ones before that auto deleted). :P
  21. Lets not get into ban details here please :wink: (fwiw I've never recieved a ban or a warning in my time on tipit forums :) - so yes it's quite easy to do if you want to.) Also what's with everyone using everyone elses' sig/avatars (darkmage099 & jak722) :?
  22. .... nik 18 Jun 2004 Posts: 196 *cough* 5 posts today nik :shock: Don't over-do it now! (p.s. get on msn)
  23. mmm well over 5 years for me :shock: It really has passed very quickly when I think about it.
  24. Will be getting their new album when it comes out, though I doubt it will manage to be as good as Hot Fuss was.
  25. No one will be making fun of your recordings or you (megadedhed). If they do they would expect to find themselves banned from the forum :wink: Also remember you can pm your entry to one of the judges if you wish.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.