Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. Yeah me and Mullein made some rants that were good 'rant of the week' There wasn't one given that title every week, more like once every couple months when a good rant was made. Also some authors didn't like their topic being stickied there as it seems stickies get overlooked by the users.
  2. I'd say no to a global announcement though for them though. Boards like off topic, m&m or tech don't need them. Plus I think there are way too many stickies in many boards as it is.
  3. Double jointed in my hands.(can push my thumb back to my forearm as an example of it.) and can crack all knuckles in my hands like mpm. Can also dislocate my left arm from the shoulder joint when I want.
  4. Heh I had a Sega Megadrive too. Aladdin was a great game. One picture that brings back memories when I was small, on the Spectrum. Postman Pat. Was a great game that I played loads. Wish I still had a working battery peice to be able to play some games on it. :x
  5. I realised that and so added in a note at the start of this thread :wink:
  6. Phil replied to Fat_Slug's topic in Off-Topic
    Alfie is kinda catchy and funny if you listen to the lyrics. Couple other songs are ok too.
  7. If there's been a 'spam spree' then most mods will remove the threads from public view. If a thread has been posted in the wrong board then it will be locked. If we just moved every topic to the right boards ourselves the users would never learn and in the long run would make a lot more work for the mods. When they realise that their wrongly placed topics get locked instead of being moved the learn from that and so post in the place next time. If the thread can't easily be placed or it's ambiguous then I would move it to the right board. If we removed all locked threads and pmed the users as to why, this would mean a lot more work for us. I really don't think locked threads is really a problem, well maybe in the general p2p board but the turn over in threads on there is very quick that you hardly notice.
  8. I never usually get properly sick, but I usually get a small cold in February's. Although last week I had a sore head and didn't feel too great (getting up at 6.30 and doing manual work for a few days probably didn't help) and today I've got a bit of a sore throat. I agree that having cold's are very annoying.
  9. Tools > Themes > Get More Themes That's a start.
  10. Phil replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Oh the days of being a moody teenager who doesn't like talking with parents. Can't say I miss them.
  11. Hope he recovers quickly. TG wouldn't be the same without him.
  12. 1. Movies 2. Music 3. TV 4. Video Games 5. Books Music was closely beaten by Movies and could probably beat it it on another day. I still enjoy a few programmes on the TV and could probably give up gaming easier than TV., but those two are pretty close. Lastly books, I don't read a lot of them but that doesn't mean I don't read at all.
  13. Well I got the answer reasonably quickly and I'm not a genius (I even failed Higher maths when I was at school!!). How does that work? I guess the media must not be telling the truth the whole time then? Shocking...
  14. Makes me laugh. Every time an IQ topic pops up on any forum we find out that almost everyone is a genius! :P I've never taken an IQ test and probably never will.
  15. Ahh the 419 scam emails. I've started getting quite a few lately. I've read some pretty funny scambaiter stories getting them back though. :P
  16. Most are probably actually watching the football that is on at the moment. To win the European Cup this year who knows, difficult to say at the moment but expect the usual suspects to be up there. Could be anyone for the UEFA cup at this point too. Too far away to guess.
  17. Feel the rhythm, Feel the rhyme Get on up, It's bobsled time!
  18. Sell it and split the money? Seems the most pratical idea and your bound to get a decent amount for it.
  19. Please use the gallery for sig duiscussion.
  20. Phil replied to tylersk8shop's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah this is a pretty pointless topic.
  21. Well we do have a dutch board already (maybe it's gone these days) and I'd reckon that dutch is one of the most spoken languages of rs players (behind English).
  22. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=534689
  23. For any non-modified board though you can, I think Merc means.
  24. You can consider the time spent in creatin the ball as lost money; the time could have been used to earn money. That way it is not entirely free, also the material could have been sold, or the ball itself. But if I keep going on about details like this, nothing of course is free. Exactly, but it's a good point. It's the reason for the phase: "nothing is free," which can be easily argued. Sorry didn't these replies till now :P Do you have a picture of the ball you created? I am genuinly interested in seeing what it looked like and how it was made. [i was also going to ask how did you get the leather or material for this ball? Did you skin your own cow to make it? (but Oy got to that point before me :wink: )] The point I was trying to make when I first questioned you about it was that it isn't free as in the sense that love, friendship, feelings or our senses are free. (and therefore isn't false) Those are what I think of when somone says the best things in life are free.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.