Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. Well I was checking wikipedia and it says...
  2. I have a 95 Mazda 626 1.8L (wine colour) I love it.
  3. I'm sure I've said it before lots but.. When I lived in Edinburgh I went to a bar to watch some football and later found out that I had been standing a few metres away from Ex1le. :shock:
  4. exact same birthdate as a friend of mine. March 7th... 322 BC - Aristotle, Greek philosopher (b. 384 BC) dies 1798 - The French army enters Rome: the birth of the Roman Republic. 1876 - Alexander Graham Bell is granted a patent for an invention he calls the telephone (patent # 174,465). 1911 - Revolution in Mexico. 1912 - Roald Amundsen first announces to the world that his expedition has reached the South Pole, though they had arrived on December 14, 1911. 1918 - World War I: Finland forms an alliance with Germany. 1996 - The first democratically elected Palestinian parliament is formed. 2006 - Apple Inc. is granted the patent to their revolutionary device, the iPod. (patent # D516,576) Official "Metallica Day" in San Francisco, CA (enacted by Mayor Willie Brown in 1999).
  5. Pruning is definetly a better way of dealing with it, but as I remember it we locked them because it was quicker to do.
  6. Ehh no. I still like to browse the rs sections of the boards because sometimes you can find a decent discussion. It doesn't mean I play(or want to play) the game. Addicted to the forum here != addicted to rs.
  7. You will probably quit when you find it extremely boring and when you don't have time to sit about playing games all day. Also when you realise there is so much better things to waste your time on :) Don't think I've properly played in about 2 years.
  8. Pretty decent game actually. Exciting end too.
  9. If it wasn't for Terry Wogan's commentary I don't think the contest would be as widely watched here in the UK. He just usually takes the piss out of the show, it's hosts and it's acts all night. :P
  10. I hear everyone say Sweden is expensive. Just how much more expensive is it than the UK? How much for a pint for example? I wouldn't mind seeing the place one day but it's not on my immediate places to go list.
  11. Not rare, I have a few myself.
  12. You know a team are doing well when they play crap but still win. :wink:
  13. *cough* scum *cough* says the Celtic fan :uhh:
  14. I've got a feeling it's Bayern's year. 11/1 odds atm. Might be worth a wee bet.
  15. Phil replied to Not's topic in Off-Topic
    It was you who made me start playing EU after I saw you constantly talking about it on irc. :P
  16. Phil replied to Not's topic in Off-Topic
    Use to play EU II and liked it. If III is getting good reviews I might get it.
  17. You scored a 160 out of 200. Not bad eh?
  18. Hey at least you're not in the current under 20 generations coming from Glasgow :wink: I'm 22 myself. :)
  19. I've seen quite a lot of dying animals as we used to have quite a lot of pets. I've also seen a few dying birds and mice and it's still sad when I see it.
  20. not including local bands, mine was Blink182.
  21. Phil replied to Earpy's topic in Off-Topic
    Listen to what this wise man is saying. Your friend will be back soon.
  22. A few years ago me and Ex1le watched the same football match in the same pub, but we didn't realise this till later. We must have been at most a few metres apart. Scary stuff like.
  23. Yeah I've seen a variation of the northern lights here. I've forgotten what it was called though. But yeah apparently the north of Scotland gets good views of the Northern Lights.
  24. *You still get his point he was trying to make, right?*
  25. nicolaos. (It was 9000 btw, not 2000. Get it right. :wink:)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.