Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. Phil replied to Orpheus's topic in Off-Topic
    Take more vitamin C. Like fruits, fresh orange juice etc. How much of that do you take at the moment?
  2. How does a week for the poll sound? Started it Wednesday so I'll close it this Wednesday, that way it will be a week. We aren't getting very many new votes at the moment so Wednesday should be ok? If people think it should be open longer then please pm me and I'll consider.
  3. No not at all the same thing. It just gives me an indication of how many people don't mind what we do here. They are easy either way.
  4. You went all the way to India to go to an amusement park? Surely better stuff to go and do/see.
  5. Of course. If making it a sub-forum turns out to be a bad choice then we can easily move it back to the way it was. But I don't think it will be a bad choice :P
  6. I tried to explain in my original post. Basically I think M&M is overlooked at the position it's in now. Even I forget about it sometimes and I don't like that. Bring it inside OT and it'll gain more exposure and make more posts and discussion. More discussion about M&M&TV = something else to read around here. :P
  7. Phil replied to a post in a topic in Tech and Computers
    I love this :shock: It even acts as a thread preview here which I've been wanting for a while now.
  8. At least we can see something was there in the first place. Some evidence > No evidence.
  9. Hey you better not nick my custom rank if I get booted! :wink: Also I tried to organise some rank contests last year for off topic but unfortunetly never got around to it.
  10. Yes I think it's quite clear he is trolling.
  11. I hadn't heard anything about Chuck Norris for at least 3 months until this thread. Stop mentioning it if you hate it so much.
  12. Phil replied to hippyman117's topic in Off-Topic
    I don't understand why you think this is global warming.
  13. Please have a look at the new announcement on the off topic board to have a say in a suggestion on the placement of the Music, Movies & TV board. I've placed the poll in off topic but didn't want anyone to miss out on the discussion. Please use that post as a discussion on the subject.
  14. Please have a read of this post before voting and if you like, the replies too. What I'm suggesting is the possibility of moving the Music, Movies & TV(M&M for short in this post) board to become a sub-forum of off-topic like the video games board is just now. Now I would like it to become a sub-forum but I have absolutely no idea what you guys want which is why I created this post and poll, so you guys can have a say in it. Remember it's just an idea at the moment :wink: [*:x8nz7er5]Make it a sub-forum Why? Personally I do most of my posting and reading in the off topic board, M&M and the video games board. Because M&M is out on it's own I often forget about it just because I don't see it easily and that really bugs me. I also think it would gain more visitors this way. [*:x8nz7er5]Leave it as it is The majority may just want to leave it as it is. Nothing will change. [*:x8nz7er5]Merge with Video game sub-forum Another possibility was suggested to me and it was a choice when the video games board first opened - merge it with M&M. Make it a general entertainment type board. This would mean the board would be a lot busier. Now that you have the options we have come up with I'd like to ask everyone to weigh each one and consider the associated benefits and problems. Also, if you are hesitant to pick something because it might not turn out well remember that none of these are set in stone. If one of changes is chosen and doesn't work out for the benefit of OT then it can changed back.
  15. Not personally no, but I knew quite a few who got trials with professional clubs and still know a couple who play professionally. Well done though and good luck. Might I ask how old you are? Btw, I only play at the amateur level, hoping to get to junior some day though :wink:
  16. I think the problem with 'donor' badges is that you would get the "I've paid to this site so my comments mean more than yours" kind of attitude. Also anyone who could afford one could get one if they wanted one. With a 'valued member' badge they would be picked out or nominated for it and so it wouldn't be easy for anyone who wanted it to get.
  17. Lets try and keep this thread open for commentary on the proposed changes. You are quite free to start a new topic if you have other suggestions. (ie sig width/preview, clans etc) :) Remember people, if the changes are implemented and all hell did "break loose" then we would notice this and rectify the problems. We are trying to enhance your browsing experience not make it worse.
  18. By my reckoning he is asking a question to runescape users about runescape on a ps3. This doesn't belong in off topic, but general.
  19. Phil replied to geki20's topic in Off-Topic
    Please don't post the same topic in multiple boards. I've moved your other topic to general since it seems to be about runescape.
  20. Yeah I love Band of Brothers. I rewatching my box-set at the moment, just finished episode 3. I'm much looking forward to The Pacific
  21. Sounds like a wildlife programme :P I've not seen it yet, but the only reason I would watch it was because of the hilarious hype and parodies on the net in the run up to it's release. BTW, White Chicks I think was a good movie to watch if you wanted something easy going and something to laugh at. It even made me laugh the 2nd time I watched it a couple of weeks ago.
  22. Barman/Waiter.
  23. Not much spare time for me. I'll be working away full time saving up some money as usual.
  24. it's broken into realm/clusters. The best cluster at peak has... 2k players in it. Its pretty stupid now. You got accepted into the beta?
  25. Take a look at moridin. I'm pretty certain he collects/collected all his own materials.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.