Lock this!!!

Orpheus

got my solution, lock please

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

very mature...

not even putting the effort in to laugh at him properly, or throw a decent insult.

settling for the simple 'lol'.... very nice -.-

Well, it is kind of hilarious, in a way.

I believe we just a had a thread about taking [cabbage]s not too long ago. That wasn't what the thread was of course, until we hijacked it.

Anyways, my advice was fruit. Eat about 2 bananas, an apple, an orange, and two other assorted pieces of fruit in an hour period. That should take care of the [cabbage] problem.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

here he sits brokenhearted

tried to poo but only farted

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

You need more fiber. Go eat a box of tissues.

But seriously, you probably do need more fiber. I think it was vegetables that gave a lot of fiber.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

You need more fiber. Go eat a box of tissues.

But seriously, you probably do need more fiber. I think it was vegetables that gave a lot of fiber.

I don't know the science behind it, I just know fruit=good [cabbage]s.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

If you absolutely just can not go to the bathroom and your medicine isn't working, you should really look into getting examined for kidney stones, or other serious problems, because that's not a problem to take lightly.

Your wrist will heal in good time, not much you can do there. Not too sure what you can do about this kid, he doesn't sound like your friend though, if he just goes and tackles you so hard to break your wrist.

And i'm not sure about your last problem. :anxious: But keep going to the doctor.

Take more vitamin C. Like fruits, fresh orange juice etc. How much of that do you take at the moment?

Failing that, Kool Aid is a great and excessive source of it. 1/3rd of a litre contains 100% RDA :)

logo.jpg

Take more vitamin C. Like fruits, fresh orange juice etc. How much of that do you take at the moment?

Failing that, Kool Aid is a great and excessive source of it. 1/3rd of a litre contains 100% RDA :)

well, i do eat a lot of grapes, fruit juice, whatever i can.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

Drink orange juice, thea, water and prume (sp?) juice, that'll help. Hope everything turns out fine for you.

It's prune juice. And yeah try that too. How do you think old people go to the bathroom :XD:

Not that I'm old or anything :|

i was wondering where you were in runescape. im very sorry this has happened to you though. im no good at giving nutrient advices, i sorta have problems too. :oops: anyways, ttyl! :thumbsup:

lol

sad, you fail to flame me properly. get off my thread.

Im sorry man your going to die theres no easier way to tell you :cry:

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.