Everything posted by Phil
-
Today, I got my ears pierced!
Enough with the childish insults already (removed some replies) and stop taking this thread so off topic.
-
Tribal Wars
Sorry referral links are not allowed on these forums You may post a discussion about the game in the video games board though, without the referral link.
-
Mods, Locks, etc.
Freedom of speech on a privately owned message board? Hah good one. Also we aren't here to impress you, we are here to look after the boards and make sure they are a good place to browse. As has been said, you are free to pm the mod who you are unhappy with or you can even take it up with the admins if you feel specific mods are getting 'lock happy'. MXM even said you were allowed to repost your subject if you added a little bit of enthusiasm to the original post. Instead you were more interested in putting all your effort into a pitiful little whine because something didn't go your way. Take it elsewhere, this isn't the place.
-
Whats happened to tip it?
You know I find it kind of funny that a lot of people complaining here have only been a member for about a year and a lot of them themselves have been in trouble for doing things that make the forum worse to browse.
-
A 'What's This Song?' sticky for the Music Forum
I see 1 of those topic on the first page of the board, which covers the last two weeks. Not really enough to warrant its own sticky.
-
Underage Smoking/Drinking/Doing drugs/etc.
Just had to laugh at this comment because it's so ridiculous. I'm not trying to encourage under-age drinking/etc but I would like to hear how is would ruin someone's life by having a few beers sensibly.
-
Whats happened to tip it?
Really I think the total opposite, when remembering back over the past few years. I think Das says it well "I think improvements can be worked on by users and staff for the greater good" We are all trying to make a good forum for everyone here.
-
UEFA Champions League/Cup - Euro 2008 - Leagues & Cups
Watched the Rangers-Barca game. 0-0 Pretty boring really. Barcelona were all over them, but it was a good result for Rangers.
-
Amusment Parks
Want to make a decent topic that isn't considered spam? Put more than 30 seconds work into it.
-
Whats happened to tip it?
'rose tinted glasses' But seriously forums never stay the same, the community changes them, but one thing I can say is that these forums have been worse than they are today. There will always be arguments about how things have been better in the past. I'm not going to sit here and try and defend it though since this argument crops up every few months.
-
TV-Links - Shut down permanently
One gets taken down, 10 better ones pop up. As Merc said, it's the nature of the net.
-
Photo Gallery - Updated 06/07/2011
Wow nice one. Keep up the good work man.
-
Ordered and received. CD's and DVD's.
Bought Pull The Pin by the Stereophonics today. Listened to it once and it sounded decent.
-
What movie(s) did you last see?
The Kingdom Was actually quite good, I enjoyed it anyway. Kind of annoying that is one of those 'a few americans go in and save the world' type stories, but still a good storyline.
- Fox News or CNN?
-
UEFA Champions League/Cup - Euro 2008 - Leagues & Cups
3-1 bloody brilliant. I feel so good. :mrgreen:
-
What are you listening to right now!?
The Libertines - Don't Look Back Into the Sun
-
Good FRee MMPORGS?
What the gooner said above me.
-
Rap Music Sales Down by 21% in 2006
This has gone too far off topic. I don't mind the original discussion being posted again but guys lets keep the arguing out please.
-
Search option
http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=696774 Found through our good ol' search feature :P But I do agree with the general point. It can get very annoying trying to find some things.
-
School Guards Break Child's Arm/Arrest Her For Dropping cake
Anyone got anymore problems with this thread, pm me or another staff member. Don't spam it up anymore please.
-
School Guards Break Child's Arm/Arrest Her For Dropping cake
Don't like the thread? Don't bloody bump it to the top with a silly comment then. Let people discuss things if they want to discuss it.
-
ouch =[
Wait, are you Knightlite in disguise?
-
Ordered and received. CD's and DVD's.
Bought the Skins series 1 dvd the other day. Not had a chance to watch it yet. Have seen the 1st episode and thought it looked great.
-
Google Earth-Jagex is found.
At least it has a reflection of a church in it. Makes it a bit more exciting.