Everything posted by Phil
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
Chen's graduation post reminded me of this. Found my scan of my graduation photo - Summer 2006
-
Add a Moderator Trainee section in the Staff List
Please stop the off topic chat. If you have any problems with your posts then pm an member of staff so things can be sorted out.
-
Your fav video game?
Aye what Ray said ^
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
Me + work + halloween + fake smile = ...
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
Whoah I go away for a couple of days and the topic reaches 19 pages before I even get a post in! :shock:
-
Best/worst of today.
Best: Going through to Glasgow to see some old friends, who I've not seen a couple of years. Worst: Lost ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã10 because the ticket system on the the site for the bus mucked up. Emailing the CS to try and get it back.
-
Official TIF Holiday Thread!
I'll be working over christmas. Not really bothered.
-
Christmas-What do you want, what will you give, and more!
want? nothing. but that'll never happen. It'll probably end up being money or clothes. giving? I have no idea yet. Anyone know what a 21 year old female would want? :ohnoes:
-
A new Sub-Form for Speculation/Theories.
Yes I know you have something personal going on with the clan part of this forum. I'm not into the clan section at all so I am not the person to go moaning to, sorry. Your comment here isn't very relavent to our discussion at the moment though, it's a completely different board and will have different reasons as to why it's quiet. I was simply pointing out that removing 'theory' posts would make the general board worse than it already is. I think you have read into what I said wrongly. I said not to bump posts with simply 'bump' - it's basically spam. If people want to bump they can do so constructively. But this is a whole different discussion here and this isn't the place to discuss it. I'm not saying he should let his idea die.
-
A new Sub-Form for Speculation/Theories.
Take out those types of thread from general and general will only become quieter. At the moment we still have posts from 16 hours ago on the first page. It's not like the 'theory' threads are overrunning and ruining General anyway. And please add something more constructive than 'bump' next time. This isn't the market boards.
-
Guys, I need some help. (FD returned; story pg. 4)
Agree with Rebdragon. Nothing to be worried about. If you do manage to talk to this guy, tell him not to be so stupid in the future. Next time someone might actually use the private details.
-
UEFA Champions League/Cup - Euro 2008 - Leagues & Cups
Yeah I'm quite sad that McLeish has left. Though he's always wanted to get a job in the EPL. I would have thought he would've waited for a better team to come along though. Billy Davies is now one of the front runners in getting the Scotland job. Not sure on who I want to take over at the moment.
-
UEFA Champions League/Cup - Euro 2008 - Leagues & Cups
Interesting to see plans for a Celtic cup type thing for Scotland, Wales, N Ire and Ireland. 2009 will be the year. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 114148.stm Gives me something else to watch and might provide some opportunities for a cheeky wee trip to Ireland every so often for a booze up. :mrgreen:
-
UK population could soar to 90m
Agreeing with you here. I know quite a few Polish people now. All are hard working decent people, unlike a few Scottish people I know.
-
UEFA Champions League/Cup - Euro 2008 - Leagues & Cups
"Only the team finishing top automatically qualify for the finals, with the best eight runners-up facing play-offs for the remaining four places. While the results against the team finishing bottom will not count in the other groups, all those in Scotland's group will as Group 9 does not contain a sixth seed. " So as I read that (it's pretty difficult to understand). Assuming Scotland finish 2nd we will have the same number of games counted as the 2nd place teams in the other groups. The other groups 2nd placed teams don't include the games against the lowest placed teams in their groups. edit - The 8 best placed 2nd position teams will go to a play off. 4 from that playoff will reach the finals.
-
UEFA Champions League/Cup - Euro 2008 - Leagues & Cups
Haha right then. I'm pretty pleased with our group, could've been a lot worse. England have a tough group with having Croatia and Ukraine. Anyway I'm in a good mood. Dunfermline Ath 2-3 St Johnstone. Challenge cup champions 8-) Nerve wracking at the end like. Firt cup win in our history, even if it is the diddy cup. :P
-
UEFA Champions League/Cup - Euro 2008 - Leagues & Cups
I don't see why anyone with a half decent career would want to manage England, after seeing what's happened to the last few.
-
Annabelle's Suggestions
Just as long as I don't have to mod the chicken feather group :wink:
-
Good Mom Gifts for Christmas?
I'm so glad I have sisters. They usually end up finding stuff for my mum. I just give them some money for it. Christmas shopping at its best - none at all.
-
The human mind never ceases to amaze me...
OK, after considering this a bit more I'm going to re-open this topic. It may have been posted before but it no topic exists to have a discussion on it as there is still people out there who still wish to discuss it. :wink: Issues? pm me :P
-
A few questions
I get #1 and #2. #3 maybe - sounds something similar to what I get when I'm tired and I've found that I get it more when I'm more stressed, mostly get it when I'm lying in bed at night. It's difficult to describe and it's not particularly nice, though I can always like 'click' myself out of it when it happens.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Bloc Party - Flux Can't stop listening to it. :shock:
-
My first commercial music release!
Nice one rob, keep up the good work.
-
UEFA Champions League/Cup - Euro 2008 - Leagues & Cups
We will have a slight chance in this match only because it is at home. The crowd is our 12th man. Even if we lose I'm still going to be very drunk tomorrow I think.
-
Album(s) of the year...
The View - Hats Off to the Buskers