Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. But I did make it didn't I? I posted this topic at about 5 PM. In the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and New Zealand the April 1 tradition exists, however it is accepted that if somebody pulls an April Fool's Trick after 12pm (mid-day), then the person pulling the trick is actually considered the fool (this caveat may also exist in other countries). [source] Also the idea is not to post revealing it's a trick 2 minutes after you post the joke...
  2. I've been thinking about getting WoW for a while now but I'm not too sure. Maybe people on here could help answer this. I usually like and stick to mmorpgs when they are new or reasonably new (runescape, GW, etc) and then gradually lose interest over time, but when I try a mmorpg that has been out for a while I just don't get into them at all. Perhaps it's the community/other player's attitudes (which seems to fall apart when a mmorpg has been out for a while) My question would be, would it be easy to get into WoW even though it's been out for a fair amount of time? For the record, I have tried out SWG and I wasn't too impressed with it.
  3. didn't work, it says it cant find the firefox.e3e file lol, if i reinstall will i be able to get old users back still? doh....ignore the censor... make sure you type "firefox[Caution: Executable File] -p" and make sure there are no FF windows open at the time Thanks for your wonderful advice. Next time just don't post.
  4. thanks for clearing that up above :) On the Kaka subject - lots of players aren't too great off the pitch and in front of a camera. An example of this is Pele. I hate him for what he has said but will always think he's one of the best footballers about because of what he did on the pitch. I agree with apinagez. FIFA rankings suck. The way the rankings are worked out isn't right. The likes of Mexico, USA and Iran should not be that high in the listings.
  5. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=381 ... =runescape
  6. both ronaldos? which ones? Firt I thought you meant one as ronaldinho, but now I'm not so sure And for a brazil fan I'm surprised, not rating Kaka? He's clearly up there with the best in the world. I'm not a big fan of his but I rate him highly.
  7. Phil replied to lucasesco's topic in Off-Topic
    Barihawk hit the nail on the head with this reply.
  8. The good thing about Brazil is they have a whole wealth of talent in players of any age all over the world. This is why they have been consistently good at international level. Outside bet? I'd go with Ukraine.
  9. HAvew you checked http://pages.ebay.com/help/ ? I've never used ebay, but that would be the first place I would read for help.
  10. It wont return because of a few reasons. Jagex are concentrating on rs2 which is much more popular and therefore brings in the vast majority of income. Working on rsc would take valuable resources away from rs2 which is the opposite of what they want. Cheating is much more troublesome for Jagex on rsc I believe. Lastly Jagex were running out of things to do on the old rsc engine. With the new rs2 engine the possibilities are almost endless. I'm sure there are more reasons, but I can't think at the moment. Eventually I'm sure rsc will be completely shut down. It looks like it's heading that way.
  11. I used to do panini sticker books when I was wee. Not done it for years now though.
  12. Phil replied to ruler's topic in Off-Topic
    http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=371 ... ht=counter I still play CS a lot.
  13. Yeh sure, England will win no doubt, we have Rooney afterall. Write off the underdogs at your own peril.
  14. In the last world cup France didn't even score a goal and didn't make it through the group stages!!! :P Although I don't think that will happen this year.
  15. OK guys, this thread wasn't made to discuss the naming of the game(I hate it when all the football threads turn into this argument nowadays). Lets leave that argument and continue with what the author's original point was.
  16. Phil replied to Xian120's topic in Off-Topic
    They are alrigt. Some good tunes, but I've never been a massive fan.
  17. and people wonder why I don't want England to win.
  18. Phil replied to wierdhans-pk's topic in Off-Topic
    Ok this looks like advertising to me so please use the advertising sticky. If not please pm me.
  19. Phil replied to Make7upu101's topic in Off-Topic
    oh no! not mud and rain?!? :o rofl! you make it sound like people here have never been outside. This programme sounds similar to the Duke of Edinburgh award that I did. Good experience that I am now glad I did. Or maybe it's nothing like it, dunno.
  20. Senior trip? They didn't do that at my school. (senior in primary school though we went to York for a week.)
  21. Brazil will win again. Trinidad & Tobago are going to do well though!
  22. Phil replied to dragonst0rm's topic in Off-Topic
    advertising sticky.
  23. Did I miss something? I didn't think that was really funny :\ Maybe you needed to watch the LOG to find it funny? The first version in this thread seemed the funniest to me.
  24. Phil replied to andysam202's topic in Off-Topic
    Yep, what Bpob said.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.